Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bengals have played decent as of late defensively but their offense has really struggled. Hate to say it but I think the Bungals fall to 1-9-1

 

I'm just glad I won't have to stand on the sidelines for 4 hours again to see a game end in a TIE!!! :irked:

 

I picked the Bungals by accident in the poll btw.

The Bengals are playing better, but I don't think they have much of a chance against the Steelers.

  • Author

Completely healthy the Bengals may have had a prayer, but with the added injuries from yesterday, they have no chance.

The better question...will Cedric Benson do anything against the Steeler defense?

Its the NFL...they always have a prayer. But, a prayer is about all they have.

 

And, I suspect that this is one of those prayers will the answer will be "wait"...:lol:

 

There's always the chance Big Ben will turn the ball over 4 times and give Cincy a chance. That's right, the same Ben who is my fantasy QB this year...

 

...so, Steeler fans, if you're wondering why I hate Pittsburgh now, its because their QB has been the ringleader of destroying my fantasy season. :lol:

Pittsburgh could throw 14 picks, and the Bengals wouldn't have a prayer. I love the Bengals, but I think it's time to intentionally tank it, and bring back the motto I've used for 20 yrs now.... Wait til next year!

  • Author
Its the NFL...they always have a prayer. But, a prayer is about all they have.

 

And, I suspect that this is one of those prayers will the answer will be "wait"...:lol:

 

There's always the chance Big Ben will turn the ball over 4 times and give Cincy a chance. That's right, the same Ben who is my fantasy QB this year...

 

...so, Steeler fans, if you're wondering why I hate Pittsburgh now, its because their QB has been the ringleader of destroying my fantasy season. :lol:

 

Well, I'll one up your Rothlisbeger with a Delhomme. Whoppin 98 yds yesterday:mad:

The better question...will Cedric Benson do anything against the Steeler defense?

 

Here's a question...

 

Is Ben Roethlisberger really an elite QB?

 

Unless he turns it around over the last 6 weeks, he's going to have one great season sandwiched between two bad seasons.

 

Just asking. Are the Steelers winning in spite of Ben this year?

Well, I'll one up your Rothlisbeger with a Delhomme. Whoppin 98 yds yesterday:mad:

 

Heck, Ben actually had one of his better games yesterday. But, in general he's been a disaster this year...I haven't kept up with Delhomme, but if he's been as bad as Roethlisberger, I feel your pain.

Great defense + Good running game= Success often times in spite of a QB. Ben has yet to prove that he is anything more than a great leader, on a very successful team.

  • Author
Heck, Ben actually had one of his better games yesterday. But, in general he's been a disaster this year...I haven't kept up with Delhomme, but if he's been as bad as Roethlisberger, I feel your pain.

 

Last week he got -4 points. I am just having an issue with starting Frerotte.:irked: Funny thing in our league is the scoring of the D players. Mayo got me 36 points this week.

Last week he got -4 points. I am just having an issue with starting Frerotte.:irked: Funny thing in our league is the scoring of the D players. Mayo got me 36 points this week.

 

Goodness...what did he do, make every tackle?

  • Author
Goodness...what did he do, make every tackle?

 

I haven't looked at the breakdown yet, just saw it on the live scoring site. I'm going to be very upset if I lose by a couple of points this week, due to Palamolus non TD yesterday. Back to the Bengals. Any word on any of the injuries? Chatman, Chinny, Perry, or Whit?

I don't think the Bengals will be ready to play by Thursday after that tough overtime game yesterday.

 

They're banged up and on only 5 days rest I can't see them competing with the Steelers for 4 quarters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.