Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Gals play better at Pittsburgh but not this week. Is Rivers making the Trip? :sssh:

 

:laugh:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope the Bungals don't get embarrassed. who dey ? :creepy:

I just hope the Bungals don't get embarrassed. who dey ? :creepy:

 

So they won't even show up..........

I am predicting another tie.

I am predicting another tie.

 

That would be the best game of the year for the Bengals....

I just hope the Bungals don't get embarrassed. who dey ? :creepy:

 

I hope they do... We Dey!

We might be watching the death of Fitzpatrick tonight. Its going to be that bad...

Steelers 93

Gals..... 2

 

Come on now, lets get realistic... No way we let them score 2. :D

Is it on any local channels?

 

GOD I HOPE NOT!!! :banana:

Come on now, lets get realistic... No way we let them score 2. :D

 

:thumb:

We might be watching the death of Fitzpatrick tonight. Its going to be that bad...

 

Maybe he should have stayed in Cincy with Carson as well

Come on now, lets get realistic... No way we let them score 2. :D

 

Ok 0...:thumb::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.