Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

GT does it, he doesn't win the game with starters but with the tie breaker.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In truth, it probably shouldn't even have been close. GT played only 2 out of 8 players in his optimal lineup (and one is his defense for which he has no backup). Kerry Collins, Chester Taylor, Kevin Walter, Wes Welker, Bo Scaife, and Phil Dawson were all worth more than players he played. There's literally not a single player on his bench that wouldn't have been an upgrade in his lineup.

:cry:

 

I feel your pain, I wanted to see you run the table in reverse as well.:cry:

I feel your pain, I wanted to see you run the table in reverse as well.:cry:

 

:lol:

I have no idea how I've driven this team to a 7-5 record lol

Upon further review....................my team isnt as bad as it first looked. They still suck at 4-8 but have a tie game loss, a one point loss and a two point loss. I easily could have been 7-5 at this point.

Upon further review....................my team isnt as bad as it first looked. They still suck at 4-8 but have a tie game loss, a one point loss and a two point loss. I easily could have been 7-5 at this point.

 

I lost a game earlier this year while scoring 101 points. Now I score 90 and lose. I could be 10-2 :D.

 

Luckily, I've won some that I probably shouldn't have too.

 

I think I lost one while scoring 86 earlier this year too.

Geez, I'm down 2 and its Fitzgerald vs Boldin tomorrow night..

It is just a bitter loss for me because not only does Westbrook get it done for the Eagles, but he didn't for the Fighters either. Very frustrating. But my team needs to step up next week and make sure I stay in the playoffs.

  • Author

Sunday Scores

 

 

Finals

 

Huggs Thuggs 64 - Florence Fighters 64 (Thuggs have the tie-breaker)

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 61 - Bardstown Butchers 55

Junction City Jailcats 86 - Maysville Split Ends ® 96

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 66 - Big Creek Moonshiners ® 56

 

 

Over

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 90 - Auxier RiverRats 99

Kalamazoo Wings 55 - West Kentucky Rams 69

Banklick Swamp Gas 70 - Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 73

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 97 - Jungle Junkies 77

 

 

To Be Determined

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 97 - Louisa Lumber 31

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 58 - Louisville Legends 55

East End Evolution 89 - Richmond Outsiders 69

Shelby Cards 85 - Fleming Hooligans ® 39

Southern KY SubVets 47 - Possum Trot WarHogs 66

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 55 - Atwood Fighting' Amish 75

Mississippi Thrill ® 63 - Indo Savages ® 61

The Field 71 - BG Trash Talkers 57

  • Author

Playing Monday Night

 

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 97 - Louisa Lumber 31

Weather Fans: Rackers, Neil ARI PK

Lumber: Nedney, Joe SF PK

 

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 58 - Louisville Legends 55

Legends: Boldin, Anquan ARI WR & Arizona Def

 

 

East End Evolution 89 - Richmond Outsiders 69

Outsiders: Bruce, Isaac SF WR

 

 

Shelby Cards 85 - Fleming Hooligans ® 39

Cards: San Francisco Def

Hooligans: Warner, Kurt ARI QB

 

 

Southern KY SubVets 47 - Possum Trot WarHogs 66

SubVets: Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

 

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 55 - Atwood Fighting' Amish 75

Ethnic Eaters: San Francisco Def

Fighting' Amish: Warner, Kurt ARI QB

 

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 63 - Indo Savages ® 61

Thrill: Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

Savages: Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

 

 

The Field 71 - BG Trash Talkers 57

Trash Talkers: Rackers, Neil ARI PK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.