Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Looks like this is the week GT breaks his streak thanks to MJD!

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like this is the week GT breaks his streak thanks to MJD!

 

Don't completely count me out yet though, lol. I still have some players in later games and GT is basically done after the early round of games.

 

Plus, I am counting on Brees getting hot in the second half...at least I hope.

Phew, thank God I have Jay Feely on the bench. Wouldn't want to have those 20 points.

Don't completely count me out yet though, lol. I still have some players in later games and GT is basically done after the early round of games.

 

Plus, I am counting on Brees getting hot in the second half...at least I hope.

 

Me too, I have NOS TE and WR starting for me!

Stinkin Jets defense has scored 26 points right now :lol:.

 

They are single handedly beating me right now.

I'm still confused over the bottom 4, if its the bottom 4 of all 32 teams or bottom 4 from American and bottom 4 from National

Bottom 4 from the National move to the American and the bottom 4 of the American are out.

So is American like second tier or something?

So is American like second tier or something?

 

Those of us in the National League have been in the same league for like 5 years now.

Ah I see, so the Rookies in the National League kinda have an advantage

Ah I see, so the Rookies in the National League kinda have an advantage

 

Yeah, I guess.

Phew, thank God I have Jay Feely on the bench. Wouldn't want to have those 20 points.

 

I definitely feel your pain about that. I didn't know who to go with...

 

Feely against the Rams or Kaeding against the Chiefs...looks like I probably made the wrong decision.

My guys picked a terrible week to have an off day...and the Jax Jaguars are killing me.

Wow, the Packers D/special teams is tearing it up for me now.

My team is doing terrible yet again....Stupid Steven Jackson needs to get healthy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.