Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

  • Author

Monday Night Comebacks

 

The Louisville Legends got 22 points WR Anquan Boldin and another 6 points from the Arizona “D” to come from 3 points behind to defeat the Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 83-58

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday Night Comebacks

 

The Louisville Legends got 22 points WR Anquan Boldin and another 6 points from the Arizona “D” to come from 3 points behind to defeat the Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 83-58

 

Congrats to the Legends on their victory!

 

I can't believe I have a losing record against this team. :irked::D

Congrats to the Legends on their victory!

 

I can't believe I have a losing record against this team. :irked::D

 

Join the club. :D

 

Legends have been extremely quiet this year, but are gearing up for another championship run.

I'm sure I'm not the leader in years of play, but I'll put my 20 years of fantasy play speak for itself. Those were the good old days, nothing like opening up the KY Post and doing some manual commishing, today's FF players are soft.

 

Fantasy leagues have been around for 20 years? Your old enough to have been playing for 20 years? I was two when you first started playing!

Fantasy leagues have been around for 20 years? Your old enough to have been playing for 20 years? I was two when you first started playing!

 

Dude, that whole doing it threw the news paper must have been a pain!

  • Author
Fantasy leagues have been around for 20 years? Your old enough to have been playing for 20 years? I was two when you first started playing!

I've been playing for 22 years now. I started a league with some of my Navy buddy's while I was active.

Dude, that whole doing it threw the news paper must have been a pain!
Yes it was. But we only counted TDs, FGs, and XPs.

I am willing to listen to anything at this point.

Fantasy leagues have been around for 20 years? Your old enough to have been playing for 20 years? I was two when you first started playing!

 

We started my freshman year of HS, I still remember my first two picks. I actually took Joe Montana and Andre Ware in the first two rounds, I've learned a bunch since then.

Dude, that whole doing it threw the news paper must have been a pain!

 

I actually love doing that type of "time wasting", I used to love cracking open that monday edition and getting down to business. Sometimes with a late MNF game, you'd have to wait until the Wednesday edition to finalize the scores. We did yardage, Tds, the whole loot, we then added PPR around '98. I think '98 was the first year I ever used software for my league, I actually still have some of the old notebooks I used, filled with league scores.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.