Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

I can't believe Moore caught a TD pass on the last play of the game that meant absolutely nothing. :madman::madman:

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Godot, I've got a question. I know our policy is to apply the conference average to a team that does not play a lineup. What do you do when that average is higher than the maximum potential total that team could have scored with their actual players? The Pigskin Prowlers have a maximum potential of 63 points if they played Cassel, Cobbs, Turner, Jennings, Toomer, Miller, Elam, and Seattle. The league average the last time I calculated it was around 69 points. Obviously this makes a great deal of difference to me as 63 is a point total I think I can catch with my kicker, but not 69, which is actually a total that will probably increase. What's your view on that?

Congrats to the RiverRats, the Rusty Ankles have lost.

Westbrook is absolutely killing me today...

 

So GT, who was our sudden death player, cause I don't remember?

I believe with that 4th down stop the Rabbit Fist seem to have it in the bag, that's 6 in a row!

Look in your email MJ it will show who it was.

GT's tiebreaker player is Bobby Engram. If Westbrook or Philly's D don't get any more points, GT will win.

Look in your email MJ it will show who it was.

 

Yeah, I know...I think I accidently deleted it earlier today actually.

 

If that was GT's, then who was mine?

I guess mine wasn't Feely or Norwood, lol...Westbrook frustrates me today, let me down.

How many did Engram have?

 

6

 

I don't know why I picked Chambers...that was dumb.

Ouch MJ, but GT should have won anyway so I guess it worked out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.