Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

How clutch of a late pickup has BenJarvus Green-Ellis been for me? Man.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, how bout this, lets up that both Eagles and Giants D score 25 points and Eli can score a measely 7 points!

How clutch of a late pickup has BenJarvus Green-Ellis been for me? Man.

 

I traded big Ben for him and Kevin Faulk as I didn't have starting RB. I don't need Ben as I have Eli and needed a RB

I traded big Ben for him and Kevin Faulk as I didn't have starting RB. I don't need Ben as I have Eli and needed a RB

 

He had a very good day for us today.

 

As for the Eagles vs. Giants game...I would love to see a 35-31 win by the Eagles...3 TD's for Westbrook and 3 for Eli...work for you? That way we don't even need defensive points and the Eagles win, lol.

He had a very good day for us today.

 

As for the Eagles vs. Giants game...I would love to see a 35-31 win by the Eagles...3 TD's for Westbrook and 3 for Eli...work for you? That way we don't even need defensive points and the Eagles win, lol.

 

Sounds like a plan:thumb:

He had a very good day for us today.

 

As for the Eagles vs. Giants game...I would love to see a 35-31 win by the Eagles...3 TD's for Westbrook and 3 for Eli...work for you? That way we don't even need defensive points and the Eagles win, lol.

 

How bout 35-0, 5 TD's for Eli to Boss, and 0 for McNabb or Westbrook. :D

How bout 35-0, 5 TD's for Eli to Boss, and 0 for McNabb or Westbrook. :D

 

:lol: That works for me too!

What is wrong with the stinkin Chargers? I got Rivers in a money league and Tomlinson in the BGP league, I need some OFFENSE! They have scored 6 points on the CHIEFS at the half!

All by Kaeding, lol...he just needs to keep kicking, I thought I was going to get a third but Rivers threw an interception.

  • Author
Ah so they'll take over one of the 4 vacant American teams and then 4 Rookies will join the National league next year?
yes

Looks like the Rusty Ankles will go down unless Eli/Boss have a huge game.

Well I am officially beat. Gonzo just got another TD...:irked:

The Chiefs are stupid.

 

 

 

Watch it BUB!

Watch it BUB!

 

I would have kicked the EP and took it to OT. Turns out my way would have at least extended the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.