Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Forgot about you being an Eagles man (that beagle line in the other thread by you is funny). If you get down on your luck then send it too me again and I'm in as long as they stay healthy.:thumb:

 

Haha...I just have a hard time giving up Brees and Westrbook...they have been my keepers like two years in a row. It will probably bite me in the butt. But I just couldn't do it. I commend you on giving a great trade offer though.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I went back and resaved my round one to where I would get Quinn and it didn't work, great. What happened?
You actually set Round Two to get Quinn

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® Waiver Request Round 2:

Add Quinn, Brady CLE QB and drop Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Tue Nov 4 11:54:13 p.m. CT 2008

I've got a good bit of RB's if anybody in the National wants to trade. LouisaLumber

 

I looked, but didn't see anything that we could work out without killing my roster.:thumb:

  • Author
I've got a good bit of RB's if anybody in the National wants to trade. LouisaLumber
I tried all last week to trade with you, but you want my whole farm.
The Game of the Week

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (9-2) at Louisville Legends (6-5)

Two time Champion playing the Reigning Champion

 

Any idea what the head to head record is between these two champions?

 

Cdirty is noticeably quiet this week.:sssh:

10 out of 32 teams failed to submit a lineup. Only 4 of them were rookies.

10 out of 32 teams failed to submit a lineup.

 

You dont' have to submit a lineup until Sunday unless you have someone playing tonight.

You dont' have to submit a lineup until Sunday unless you have someone playing tonight.

That's not how I read the rules, but I really hope you're right and I'm wrong. Probably just me not understanding basic English.

That's not how I read the rules, but I really hope you're right and I'm wrong. Probably just me not understanding basic English.

I think they're fine, check post #29.

I think they're fine, check post #29.

:thumb:

Gracias senor.

I was worried about the same thing, which is why I asked Godot earlier in the week, lol.

My team can't catch a break! Quinn and Torain haven't played all year, and the guy I'm playing starts both of them, and they're having great games....I'll be lucky to win again.

I was afraid GT would have one of them...but he hasn't submitted his lineup yet, so I guess he didn't.

Well I guess the good news is Torain is hurt and won't do any more damage...

Holy cow! AverageJoe has 46 points between Cutler and Winslow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.