Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Division Champs already? I did not see that coming with the roster that I have. I had a couple of pickups that worked out well in Muhammed and Lewis and the Hightower/White combo has worked out well as a compliment to Gore at RB. So should I rest my starters to get them ready for a playoff run? :D

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to submitt a lineup if you want to use someone in the Thursday Night game. If you don't do it before the game, you cannot use anyone in that game. You can still change your lineup until noon CST Sunday, but you will not be able to bench someone you started Thursday, or put someone in the game that has already played Thursday and you didn't start.

 

:thumb: I don't even have anyone in the game this week, but appreciate it.

My team has struggled a little these past few weeks with key players on a bye each week. I'm hoping that now that we are back to full strength, we'll get back to scoring 80-90 points.

My team has struggled a little these past few weeks with key players on a bye each week. I'm hoping that now that we are back to full strength, we'll get back to scoring 80-90 points.

 

That's what I am hoping with my team as well...glad we got a win without Drew Brees.

Anybody need a RB?

The Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine clinched a playoff spot

 

Nice:ylsuper:

As it should be. Need this one really bad. Feel free not to turn in a lineup this week Spice...

 

:D

 

Uh oh.......#8 Seed – Louisville Legends (6-5) -3

 

 

That could be gone after this week:D

What are your team names for those that need a RB?

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® gave up:

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

 

Indo Savages ® gave up:

Manning, Eli NYG QB

McFadden, Darren OAK RB

Bryant, Antonio TBB WR

Driver, Donald GBP WR

^Here's hoping I didn't make a mistake lol

^Here's hoping I didn't make a mistake lol
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. :D
What are your team names for those that need a RB?

 

I am in the American you are in the national. Will not work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.