Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

He's in a different conference than Spice.

 

Agreed, my RB's are terrible..

 

I meant before they had a chance to tell him not to do it :lol:

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, my RB's are terrible..

 

I meant before they had a chance to tell him not to do it :lol:

 

I see.

Well I appreciate that you consider my insight "right on". I do not hear things like that often, in fact, I usually hear the opposite :D.

 

We try to keep you grounded because your head's bloated enough after the Giants won last year.

big head.jpg

Objectively, who do you think will have the better day this weekend, Matt Jones or Marques Colston? (Assuming he's not suspended)

 

It's really hard to bench Colston, especially since he should be healthy after the bye week but Jones has put up some decent numbers and the Lions pass D is awful.

I guess when it came down to it I valued Eli higher than Fitz and driver and Bryant have been very solid as of late, especially Bryant

You have got to be the comeback player of the year this year. From perennial basement contender to probably making the playoffs:lol:

 

Well thank you, I will take any trophy I can get. I felt like I did a better job with my picks this year. And I actually made a couple of moves this year that worked out. (Picking up Jay Feely cause of a bye and getting 14 pts...or picking up Green-Ellis due to injuries and he has actually scored me some points.)

 

But thank you...don't jinx me though.

We try to keep you grounded because your head's bloated enough after the Giants won last year.

 

:lol:

I guess when it came down to it I valued Eli higher than Fitz and driver and Bryant have been very solid as of late, especially Bryant

 

You needed a QB, and you got his best one, so you came out good there. Eli has scored 27 more points than Fitzgerald. The reason I think PMIC was willing to give Eli up was because he has Matt Ryan already too. The more I think about it, the more I think this trade really benefited both teams pretty well.

You needed a QB, and you got his best one, so you came out good there. Eli has scored 27 more points than Fitzgerald. The reason I think PMIC was willing to give Eli up was because he has Matt Ryan already too. The more I think about it, the more I think this trade really benefited both teams pretty well.

 

That's how we both looked at it, we both hade needs to be addressed, i just wish Felix Jones was healthy

  • Author

Waivers

 

 

National

 

Round 1:

Louisa Lumber dropped Browns, Cleveland CLE Def and acquired Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Richmond Outsiders dropped and acquired Hillis, Peyton DEN RB

Southern KY SubVets dropped Orlovsky, Dan DET QB and acquired Thigpen, Tyler KCC QB

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles dropped Brown, Josh STL PK and acquired Crosby, Mason GBP PK

 

Round 2:

Southern KY SubVets dropped Colts, Indianapolis IND Def and acquired Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

 

 

American

 

Round 1:

Indo Savages ® dropped Broncos, Denver DEN Def and acquired Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped Anderson, Derek CLE QB and acquired

Mississippi Thrill ® dropped and acquired Collins, Kerry TEN QB

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® dropped and acquired Miller, Billy NOS TE

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Browns, Cleveland CLE Def and acquired Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB

Banklick Swamp Gas dropped Bills, Buffalo BUF Def and acquired Texans, Houston HOU Def

 

Round 2:

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Akers, David PHI PK and acquired Quinn, Brady CLE QB

 

Round 3:

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped Pittman, Antonio STL RB and acquired Arrington, J.J. ARI RB

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Royal, Robert BUF TE and acquired Camarillo, Greg MIA WR

When can we add/drop?

What week of the season is it now?:D

I need a QB and RB willing to give up Westbrook.

I need a QB and RB willing to give up Westbrook.

What's wrong with Pennington?

What week of the season is it now?:D

 

I always thought it was after the waiver period was over. That is over now, and I can't do it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.