Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® gave up:

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

 

I'm a little confused, you're on a 5 game winning streak, you're a 4 seed in the playoffs(as of now) and you make this trade??????

 

What kind of dirt does PMIC have on you that you don't want shared with the rest of us?:lol:

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm a little confused, you're on a 5 game winning streak, you're a 4 seed in the playoffs(as of now) and you make this trade??????

I thought the same thing.

Here's my logic on it. My best QB is Big Ben who's scored all of 90 points. Eli has almost 130, Marvin has only scored 48 points and has been my #3 WR all year, Buckhalter won't get any more point and Chester Taylor hasn't cracked my starting line up since like the 3rd week. The only thing I'm giving up essentially is Fitz as the rest of the guys don't even get to play for me.

 

In theory I gave up Fitz for Eli, Fitz's production has been consistent, around 10 points per week. I needed better production out of my QB spot.

 

The WR's I recieved Bryant and Driver has really came on as of late, especially Bryant and McFadden was just a throw in really.

 

I realize I don't have that great of a chance in the playoffs so I'm kind of thinking a head with getting Eli so he's my keeper going into next season. But the only player I gave up that actually plays for me is Fitz and he's a bonafide stud but I've got 3 recievers now that can put up decent numbers and now a true QB

 

 

So now my Starting lineup will be:

Eli QB

Ray Rice and Rhodes or Mcfadden at RB

Bryant, Driver or Moore at WR

Fasano at TE

Goulde K

and Giants D

 

I think it was a fair trade

And that trade was A LOT better than the Mwelde Moore/TJ offer I recieved lol

Here's my logic on it.

 

Logic seems flawed to me:D

 

We'll find out if it's going to work out for you. Personally, I think you should have stood pat.

It took a lot of persuading on aim, thats for sure..

It took a lot of persuading on aim, thats for sure..

 

Was there a cash side to this deal?:D

Logic seems flawed to me:D

 

We'll find out if it's going to work out for you. Personally, I think you should have stood pat.

 

I'm glad I got to him before you all did.

I really don't think I made a bad deal. The only player that played for me was Fitz!

 

I gave up basically Fitz for Eli, Bryant and Driver

 

 

Where's HB, his insight is usually on with these things

I really don't think I made a bad deal. The only player that played for me was Fitz!

 

I gave up basically Fitz for Eli, Bryant and Driver

 

 

Where's HB, his insight is usually on with these things

 

I guess I'm in the "don't fix what isn't broken" side of things.

I guess I'm in the "don't fix what isn't broken" side of things.

 

That's where I try to stand...

That's where I try to stand...

 

You have got to be the comeback player of the year this year. From perennial basement contender to probably making the playoffs:lol:

Edited by NamecipS
Giving MJ a little more credit

I really don't think I made a bad deal. The only player that played for me was Fitz!

 

I gave up basically Fitz for Eli, Bryant and Driver

 

Where's HB, his insight is usually on with these things

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® gave up:

Bulger, Marc STL QB

Buckhalter, Correll PHI RB

Taylor, Chester MIN RB

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Harrison, Marvin IND WR

 

Indo Savages ® gave up:

Manning, Eli NYG QB

McFadden, Darren OAK RB

Bryant, Antonio TBB WR

Driver, Donald GBP WR

 

 

Well I appreciate that you consider my insight "right on". I do not hear things like that often, in fact, I usually hear the opposite :D.

 

The way I break it down, Buckhalter and Taylor were darn near worthless, especially since you have Rice and Rhodes. I'm not a huge fan of either Rice or Rhodes, but IMO, they're better than Buckhalter and Taylor. You did need a QB pretty badly, because Bulger and Roethlisberger have been terrible. In the end, I can see why you made the move, but I'm not sure if I would have pulled it off. One thing that makes it look good for you, is that you gave up 1 starter, and you got back 3.

 

I do think it helps the savages quite a bit. I do not like their running backs very much either, but they have two pretty good WR's in Roddy White and Fitzgerald.

I'm glad I got to him before you all did.

 

He's in a different conference than Spice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.