Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

What's wrong with Pennington?

 

Nothing I'm just looking towards next year.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always thought it was after the waiver period was over. That is over now, and I can't do it.

There's a 1 hour dead period, check the calendar page.

  • Author
When can we add/drop?
Do any of you guys ever go her and look at this

Calendar.gif

:lol: Godot, you should just keep a list of answers ready for each week so you don't have to retype them over and over again.

Do any of you guys ever go her and look at this

 

Wouldn't it have been much easier to say, "Wednesday night at 7 pm?" :lol:

There's a 1 hour dead period, check the calendar page.

 

I wasn't aware of that because I'm usually not on here when the waiver time is up.

Waivers

 

 

National

 

Round 1:

Louisa Lumber dropped Browns, Cleveland CLE Def and acquired Quinn, Brady CLE QB

Richmond Outsiders dropped and acquired Hillis, Peyton DEN RB

Southern KY SubVets dropped Orlovsky, Dan DET QB and acquired Thigpen, Tyler KCC QB

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles dropped Brown, Josh STL PK and acquired Crosby, Mason GBP PK

 

Round 2:

Southern KY SubVets dropped Colts, Indianapolis IND Def and acquired Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

 

 

American

 

Round 1:

Indo Savages ® dropped Broncos, Denver DEN Def and acquired Dolphins, Miami MIA Def

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped Anderson, Derek CLE QB and acquired

Mississippi Thrill ® dropped and acquired Collins, Kerry TEN QB

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® dropped and acquired Miller, Billy NOS TE

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Browns, Cleveland CLE Def and acquired Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB

Banklick Swamp Gas dropped Bills, Buffalo BUF Def and acquired Texans, Houston HOU Def

 

Round 2:

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Akers, David PHI PK and acquired Quinn, Brady CLE QB

 

Round 3:

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® dropped Pittman, Antonio STL RB and acquired Arrington, J.J. ARI RB

Maysville Split Ends ® dropped Royal, Robert BUF TE and acquired Camarillo, Greg MIA WR

 

I went back and resaved my round one to where I would get Quinn and it didn't work, great. What happened?

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® Waiver Request Round 1:

Add Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB and drop None

Add None and drop Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Add Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB and drop Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Tue Nov 4 11:53:25 p.m. CT 2008

27. Harlan Mound Street Machines ® Waiver Request Round 1:

 

I take it this did not work? I messed up so I went back in and resaved where I wanted to drop Derek Anderson and add Sage Rosenfels.

I went back and resaved my round one to where I would get Quinn and it didn't work, great. What happened?

 

Mine did that w/ Koren Robinson! Luckily he was still available!

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® Waiver Request Round 1:

Add Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB and drop None

Add None and drop Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Add Rosenfels, Sage HOU QB and drop Anderson, Derek CLE QB

Tue Nov 4 11:53:25 p.m. CT 2008

27. Harlan Mound Street Machines ® Waiver Request Round 1:

 

I take it this did not work? I messed up so I went back in and resaved where I wanted to drop Derek Anderson and add Sage Rosenfels.

If nothing can be worked out you have 4 choices left...

I've got a good bit of RB's if anybody in the National wants to trade. LouisaLumber

I've got a good bit of RB's if anybody in the National wants to trade. LouisaLumber

 

Stick1,

 

I thought that trade was probably definitely a fair one. I just couldn't talk myself into giving away not only my best two players...but also my two favorite. And the Eagles are also my favorite team. But, it was definitely a fair trade. Sorry man.

Stick1,

 

I thought that trade was probably definitely a fair one. I just couldn't talk myself into giving away not only my best two players...but also my two favorite. And the Eagles are also my favorite team. But, it was definitely a fair trade. Sorry man.

 

Forgot about you being an Eagles man (that beagle line in the other thread by you is funny). If you get down on your luck then send it too me again and I'm in as long as they stay healthy.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.