Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Auxier RiverRats (-1.1)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® (-1.4) at Louisa Lumber

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-18.5) at Louisville Legends

Huggs Thuggs at Florence Fighters (-15.9)

East End Evolution (-19.6) at Richmond Outsiders

Shelby Cards (-19.9) at Fleming Hooligans ®

Kalamazoo Wings at West Kentucky Rams (-9.1)

Southern KY SubVets (-3.4) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Banklick Swamp Gas (-9.4) at Harlan Mound Street Machines ®

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (-0.8) at Atwood Fighting' Amish

Mississippi Thrill ® (-0.3) at Indo Savages ®

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® at Bardstown Butchers (-4.2)

Junction City Jailcats at Maysville Split Ends ® (-6.8)

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® at Big Creek Moonshiners ® (-11.8)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-10.1) at Jungle Junkies

Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® at BG Trash Talkers (-9.3)

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Auxier RiverRats (-1.1)

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just like last week they will say Mc(I never play)ee will play this week so Ill start him instead of Rice. Last week I lost by 1.

Not me.

 

:D

 

Oh the gamesmanship going on today. Picking up Darby Cdirty:madman:

 

Guess I'll be beating you down with only one RB today.:D

  • Author

And the streak continues, the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® did not turn in a lineup.

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Auxier RiverRats (-1.1)

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I'm putting money on me. :D

I got a bad feeling today...Drew Brees must have started off the game throwing an interception...what an omen, lol.

And the streak continues, the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® did not turn in a lineup.

I could have predicted this, he took longer than anyone in the league to draft this year.

I could have predicted this, he took longer than anyone in the league to draft this year.

 

:lol:

I got a feeling my team finally goes down this week

And the streak continues, the Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® did not turn in a lineup.

 

You should've known a "baseballguy" is not going to be a "footballguy":lol:

 

Not knowing his record, but if he's not one of the bottom 4, I would guess the lack of participation on his part might just save one of the bottom 4.

I'm still confused over the bottom 4, if its the bottom 4 of all 32 teams or bottom 4 from American and bottom 4 from National

Whoever has MJD is probably pretty happy today!

Whoever has MJD is probably pretty happy today!

 

Yeah...GT does. Figures that I would play him when his QB and one of his RB's are playing the Lions. Doesn't help my my guys really aren't doing anything and the kicker on my bench has 20 at half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.