Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

That was a stupid decision IMO. I guess he would have been a genius if they would have got it but I don't like the call.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a stupid decision IMO. I guess he would have been a genius if they would have got it but I don't like the call.

Their season is over anyway. Go for the W...

I'm having a pretty decent week but the guy I'm playing goes off.

I'm having a pretty decent week but the guy I'm playing goes off.

 

I've got 82 points, and Eli and Boss have 3 quarters left, but I'm probably going to lose because the River Rats have McNabb and Gore left...

I'm at 82 points, and the guy I'm playing scores 96....Maybe Boss will make it close...

I don't see McNabb doing much tonight.

 

Yeah, but he has gore and he has 77 points right now. I dont like my chances.

I'm having a pretty decent week but the guy I'm playing goes off.

 

Hey now, I'm 9-2 and averaging 85.4 points a game. It isn't exactly a fluke. :D

Looking good for the Rabbit Fist!

I can't believe Moore caught a TD pass on the last play of the game that meant absolutely nothing. :madman::madman:

An off-week from Fitzgerald means another parade through Possum Trot Tuesday and free meal at the diner for the team afterward. The fire trucks have never been this busy before....

Hey now, I'm 9-2 and averaging 85.4 points a game. It isn't exactly a fluke. :D

 

You already clinched, I just wanna stay in the league. :lol:

Looks like I'm going to score around 90-100 and still lose :lol:.

 

I could score the 2nd most in the entire league for this week...

 

I hope Gore pulls a hammy on the first play, and has to sit the rest of the game out. :lol:

A note for MFL.com, please make me a dog again next week.

I got 90 points now...but I'm winning by 1 :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.