Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

My last five games have been much better. Im 3-2 with a one point loss and a two point loss.

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's divisional matchup, I would say that the National is a much harder division due to being established 4+ yrs ago.

What does that have to do with anything?

How did Chris Johnson only manage 1 pt and Berrian gets none?!? I honestly expected to lose by 20+ this week! Thank God UKPAT pulled trigger on the Big Ben trade saturday!

No kidding man, my team straight laid an egg this week. I still would have won though if it weren't for that pointless TD pass.:irked: Nice game though.

What does that have to do with anything?

 

I would just say...it's more competitive. I could be wrong, but when you play in a real tough fantasy football league like this one has been the past few years you gain a lot of experience.

I would just say...it's more competitive. I could be wrong, but when you play in a real tough fantasy football league like this one has been the past few years you gain a lot of experience.

Just because some people just started playing in the BGP league doesn't mean they don't have as much as or more experience than anyone else.

Just because some people just started playing in the BGP league doesn't mean they don't have as much as or more experience than anyone else.

 

I agree the American Conference kicked our tails this season. Nice job done by all of you guys!. As for my fellow national conference members: our experience done nothing for us. Shame on all of you. I cant believe you let us get kicked around by a bunch of rookies. :D

Knowing the history of the Rusty Ankles, my team will lost it's final two games and miss the playoffs. If that happens, I'm going to clean house in this organization starting with the head coach, and general manager :lol:.

Huggs Thugs Suspend Team President

 

Police found the team executive passed out in his car with the engine running after a long night of celebrating the teams first win of the season. The team owner was not available for comment.

Anyone in the American conference that needs a WR, I'm looking to give up TO for a solid RB....

Same here, I'm putting Berrian/Moss/Colston on the block for a RB.

I'm sure I'm not the leader in years of play, but I'll put my 20 years of fantasy play speak for itself. Those were the good old days, nothing like opening up the KY Post and doing some manual commishing, today's FF players are soft.

I do have to question the other 15 owners in the league for allowing me to get this guy in round 16, could have been round 15 but I thought I would make myself look better allowing him to drop one extra pick.

 

Warner, Kurt ARI QB 171 7 16.01

  • Author

Week Ten Results

 

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 90

Auxier RiverRats 108

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 108

Louisa Lumber 38

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 58

Louisville Legends 83

 

Huggs Thuggs 67 (+3 for tie-breaker)

Florence Fighters 64

 

East End Evolution 89

Richmond Outsiders 70

 

Shelby Cards 91

Fleming Hooligans ® 67

 

Kalamazoo Wings 55

West Kentucky Rams 73

 

Southern KY SubVets 57

Possum Trot WarHogs 66

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 70

Harlan Mound Street Machines ® 88

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 61

Atwood Fighting' Amish 103

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 85

Indo Savages ® 71

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists ® 61

Bardstown Butchers 55

 

Junction City Jailcats 86

Maysville Split Ends ® 96

 

Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® 66

Big Creek Moonshiners ® 56

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 110

Jungle Junkies 77

 

The Field 76

BG Trash Talkers 68

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.