Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

  • Author
Godot, I've got a question. I know our policy is to apply the conference average to a team that does not play a lineup. What do you do when that average is higher than the maximum potential total that team could have scored with their actual players? The Pigskin Prowlers have a maximum potential of 63 points if they played Cassel, Cobbs, Turner, Jennings, Toomer, Miller, Elam, and Seattle. The league average the last time I calculated it was around 69 points. Obviously this makes a great deal of difference to me as 63 is a point total I think I can catch with my kicker, but not 69, which is actually a total that will probably increase. What's your view on that?
That would be more fair to the team that turned in a lineup, and it is something to consider for next year.
  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Two new features have been added to the MFL Home Page. Check them out and let me know what you think.

 

 

Monday Night Report Module - This module will display a summary of all matchups on Mondays. Matchups are all categorized as To Be Determined" (which are matchups where franchises have one or more players playing still on Monday night) or "In The Books". "To Be Determined" matchups will show the projected scores for all players on Monday night, giving everyone an idea of who might win or lose based on Monday night's results.

 

 

My Matchup Chart Module - This module displays a chart displaying the score over the course of the NFL week for your matchup (as well as all other matchups in your league) for the current week of the fantasy season. In addition, on Mondays, it will display a dashed line representing the projected player scores of all players you have going on Monday night.

  • Author

Monday Night Projected Scores

Using the new Monday Night Module

 

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 100 - Louisa Lumber 40

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 58 - Louisville Legends 75

 

East End Evolution 89 - Richmond Outsiders 74

 

Shelby Cards 91 - Fleming Hooligans ® 57

 

Southern KY SubVets 60 - Possum Trot WarHogs 66

 

Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® 61 - Atwood Fighting' Amish 93

 

Mississippi Thrill ® 78 - Indo Savages ® 74

 

The Field 71 - BG Trash Talkers 60

I knew it was going to be a rough week when I saw Jackson was out.

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 58 - Louisville Legends 55

Legends: Boldin, Anquan ARI WR & Arizona Def

 

 

Let's see, Arizona D = 0 points, Boldin - 20yds and takes the rest of the game off. Yep, that's sounds pretty good.

You got so lucky Rocket.:irked:

 

My whole season is luck, did you see me draft?:lol:

GT, so what is it like to kiss you sister.....:lol::lol:

 

I thought you were looking good with Garrard and Mo Jo.

Playing Monday Night

 

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans ® 97 - Louisa Lumber 31

Weather Fans: Rackers, Neil ARI PK

Lumber: Nedney, Joe SF PK

 

 

 

I am going to have to stay up all night for this one...I am sweating bullets.

There's a battle going on to stay in the American Conference, I wish I was in the National so I could quit worrying...

There's a battle going on to stay in the American Conference, I wish I was in the National so I could quit worrying...

 

You'd already be in the eliminated category if you were in the National.:p

I am really interested to see the playoff picture after tonight's game. After a disappointing loss for the Florence Fighters I am hoping that we are still hanging out to one of the bottom two seeds, which I think I would be.

I think I'm safe to stay in the league with a 7-5 record right now

You'd already be in the eliminated category if you were in the National.:p

Keep dreamin' big guy, I think post #15 speaks for itself.:cool:

Keep dreamin' big guy, I think post #15 speaks for itself.:cool:

 

How did Chris Johnson only manage 1 pt and Berrian gets none?!? I honestly expected to lose by 20+ this week! Thank God UKPAT pulled trigger on the Big Ben trade saturday!

Keep dreamin' big guy, I think post #15 speaks for itself.:cool:

 

That's divisional matchup, I would say that the National is a much harder division due to being established 4+ yrs ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.