Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

My team is doing terrible yet again....Stupid Steven Jackson needs to get healthy.

 

He is not that good when healthy. He hops and skips way too much. I get frustrated watching him from week to week.

 

BTW: I am a rams fan

  • Replies 266
  • Views 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is not that good when healthy. He hops and skips way too much. I get frustrated watching him from week to week.

 

BTW: I am a rams fan

 

Jackson has been pretty good fantasy wise this year.

They boys are finally waking up, but Bernard Berrian dissappoints me today, bad move to play him I guess.

  • Author
So is American like second tier or something?
No, the American Conference is not second tier.

 

Last year when plans were made to create the 32 team BGP league, an Expansion league was started with the eight playoff teams from that league joining the 16 teams that had been playing together for five seasons this year for the 32 team league that we now have.

 

In order to allow more BGP members to be able to participate in the league, a system was set up that would drop the four bottom teams from each conference for at least one season.

 

The exception to that is this year; the National Conference members which has been together for six seasons now, would be given a second chance and allowed to move to the American Conference next year. This is a one time only occurrence. Next year they will not have that security blanket to fall back on.

 

Therefore, this year we will drop the bottom four teams from the American Conference and replace the with teams from the National Conference and the four new members in 2009 will take over teams in the National Conference.

They boys are finally waking up, but Bernard Berrian dissappoints me today, bad move to play him I guess.

You'll win. I left about 700 points on my bench...

You'll win. I left about 700 points on my bench...

 

Yeah I noticed that...you left a lot of points on your bench. But I have a feeling when it is all said and done I will have had my better kicker and a better WR on the bench. Plus the TE I picked up because my other was on a bye was pointless.

Going into tonights game, I've got Eli and the Giants D and my opponent has the Eagles D and I'm down by 7, anyone give me a chance?

No, the American Conference is not second tier.

 

Last year when plans were made to create the 32 team BGP league, an Expansion league was started with the eight playoff teams from that league joining the 16 teams that had been playing together for five seasons this year for the 32 team league that we now have.

 

In order to allow more BGP members to be able to participate in the league, a system was set up that would drop the four bottom teams from each conference for at least one season.

 

The exception to that is this year; the National Conference members which has been together for six seasons now, would be given a second chance and allowed to move to the American Conference next year. This is a one time only occurrence. Next year they will not have that security blanket to fall back on.

 

Therefore, this year we will drop the bottom four teams from the American Conference and replace the with teams from the National Conference and the four new members in 2009 will take over teams in the National Conference.

 

 

Now it makes more sense to me!:thumb:

 

So the teams that go from National to American, what happens with their keepers if someone in American also has that player as their keeper?

Need 19 from Brian Westbrook, Nate Kaeding, and Philly Defense for the W.

 

Kaeding better get me some points after I put Feely with 21 points on my bench...frustrates me, lol.

Going into tonights game, I've got Eli and the Giants D and my opponent has the Eagles D and I'm down by 7, anyone give me a chance?

 

I think you have a chance because of Eli...but I am hoping that you don't, lol.

I think you have a chance because of Eli...but I am hoping that you don't, lol.

 

:confused:What'd I do to you

  • Author
Now it makes more sense to me!:thumb:

 

So the teams that go from National to American, what happens with their keepers if someone in American also has that player as their keeper?

They leave their NC team and take over an AC team. No two teams in a conference will share a player.
They leave their NC team and take over an AC team. No two teams in a conference will share a player.

 

Ah so they'll take over one of the 4 vacant American teams and then 4 Rookies will join the National league next year?

I'm pretty sure the only 2 players I have on my roster that were there at the begining of the year is my kicker and my defense...

:confused:What'd I do to you

 

1) I am an Eagles fan...

2) I have Brian Westbrook

3) I have Philly Defense

4) I am currently down 15 points to GT, lol

5) GT hasn't won a game yet and I dont' want to give him his first W, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.