Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball

Featured Replies

We're talkin' about PRACTICE?!?!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pilgram can't play to next year can he? I thought he looked really good tonight and wish we had him this year!

Who was the 1st five?

Most athletic team I have seen at UK in a long time. I like the way Liggins looked at PG but he really didn't try to do all that might. Should be a fun season. Stewart looks much improved as well.

Pilgram can't play to next year can he? I thought he looked really good tonight and wish we had him this year!

 

Nope. Has to sit out per the NCAA transfer rule.

Who was the 1st five?

 

The blue side was:

 

Patterson

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Porter

 

Which very well may be the starters at the first of the season, but Porter will be beat out eventually by Galloway or Liggins.

They are who we thought they were.:D

It's gonna be fun watching UK this season.

 

They have alot of energy and Coach G looks very excited!

 

Woot! Post 7,000 and I did it for my loved Cats!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Orton just stood up to acknowledge the crowd chanting his name, and when he did the entire team ran over to give him high fives...

 

That was pretty awesome. I saw that from my seats...

 

The crowed chanted "Daniel Orton!" a few times.

I thought they looked bad. Ramon Harris looked good though.

UK looked really athletic. Hes got some long fast new players who can jump high. The key will be getting guys besided Meeks hitting outside shots and seeing how well guards can handle pressure and run the team. Also another big key will be getting effective play from big men other than Patterson.

Nope. Has to sit out per the NCAA transfer rule.

 

Man I really wish we had him this year. He looked really good. Im sure him and Patterson have some wars in practice!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.