October 11, 200817 yr UK looked athletic in their open gym this morning. Orton looked good as well, just think if we get him for next year how good we could be!
October 11, 200817 yr Rule #1. Never get too up or down about watching your team scrimmage. Just sayin'... :thumb: I've broke that rule too many times in the past. Although I am pleased to see the excitment of the players!
October 12, 200817 yr Rule #1. Never get too up or down about watching your team scrimmage. Just sayin'... Oh yeah for sure. They were playing really hard last night though for it to be BBM. I mean used to you might be able to catch an oop and dunk fest but it seemed last night as if somebody could get a lane and dunk to get the crowd pumped, someone was always there to contest it. Wasn't expecting that last night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.