Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Basketball

Featured Replies

I have news for everyone - this is a different looking UK team than I've seen in a few years. I look for good things this season and in the near future. :thumb:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So were the first five in Blue the projected starters?

  • Author
So were the first five in Blue the projected starters?

 

I don't know if I would say that or not. I think the older players were in the first 5, but not necessarily the starting 5.

Gotcha. :thumb:

  • Author

I like the attitudes I see in the players and the coaches alot more than last season. I think BCG has built a foundation and is starting to build off it.

Biggest difference I think is UK has more than 1-2 good bball players. In the past they had 1-2 good bball players then a bunch of other role players.

  • Author
Biggest difference I think is UK has more than 1-2 good bball players. In the past they had 1-2 good bball players then a bunch of other role players.

 

 

There is actually some talent on this team. This is going to be a more positive season. I can't wait.

The best part of it all was the players looked to really enjoy being there and were so enthusiatic. I cannot wait for the season to start!

Edited by gold sunrise

the best part of it all was the players looked to really enjoy being there and were so enthusiatic. I cannot wait for the season to start!

 

Billy is huge on being a family.... probably his #1 pitch.

  • Author

I'm telling you right now - this team is a different team than we've seen in the past few years. Mark it down right now - this team is going to make some noise this season.

I don't know if I would say that or not. I think the older players were in the first 5, but not necessarily the starting 5.

As of right now, that would be the starting 5...

Orton just stood up to acknowledge the crowd chanting his name, and when he did the entire team ran over to give him high fives...

  • Author
As of right now, that would be the starting 5...

 

I think we'll see:

 

F-Stevenson

F-Harris

C-Patterson

G-Meeks

PG-Who knows?

Galloway looked really good I thought, made some nice dishes. Meeks is back in form, and I was impressed by Harrelson. Going to be a better year than I expected I think.

Galloway looked really good I thought, made some nice dishes. Meeks is back in form, and I was impressed by Harrelson. Going to be a better year than I expected I think.

Rule #1. Never get too up or down about watching your team scrimmage.

 

Just sayin'... ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.