Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Mila Kunis

Featured Replies

"This is ridiculous. I never can find my way back home from MBWC41's house this early in the morning. I should have never asked him to pass me the salt."

 

I actually can't quit staring at it long enough to think of anything clever.

Is the point of this thread really to come up with a caption? Because I can just stare.

  • Author
Is the point of this thread really to come up with a caption? Because I can just stare.

 

She is quite the beautiful young woman, I can't imagine you will be the only one just staring. :lol:

Oh My

 

:ylsuper:

She's thinking "I want to get with that UKPat02." :lol:

If Macaulay asks me to play Home Alone one more time, so help me I'm going to slap the snot out of him.

I've stared long enough.

 

"Was that Guru that just walked by?"

sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh, I am enjoying the moment.

Say hello to my little friends!!!

What the heck did he mean by "love me some Cleveland"?

Man she is gorgeous...

 

what was the question again?

Not impressed. I hope there are better pictures of her than this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.