Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: Mila Kunis

Featured Replies

That traffic cop is really cutting into today's profits. I hope Royal Uncle doesn't smack me around again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not endorsing prostitution or abuse, just making a bad joke.

Not impressed. I hope there are better pictures of her than this.

 

The bird legs don't do it for me. Maybe I'm just getting old...

I really didn't expect anyone to notice that I had six toes on my left foot!

If Macaulay asks me to play Home Alone one more time, so help me I'm going to slap the snot out of him.

 

Excellent. I'm not sure how many people will really get this, but excellent nonetheless.

Did I park in section D or Section DD?

"Boy, That 70's Show should have never made us sit around the table that many times."

 

 

"Where is that basement at anyway?"

Now...what did I come here for?? Was it squirrel....no,no not a squirrel...was it a rabbit...no..that's not it...was it a hippopotamus?....nooooooooooooooo...no no no..not a hippopotamus......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.