Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady to Miss the Rest of the Season...

Featured Replies

And EVERYONE was on here crying about how it was a dirty hit. Haven't seen anyone say the same for Brady.

 

 

Didn't you get the memo? Brady is the Anti-Christ. He brought this on himself. :lol:

 

 

 

Seriously, this is really tough for him and the team. I hope his recovery goes well.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And EVERYONE was on here crying about how it was a dirty hit. Haven't seen anyone say the same for Brady.

 

:thumb:

Guy blows his knee and is out for the season and everyone's concerned about their fantasy football team....seriously...

 

Sad isn't it?

Hate this for Brady. Seems like a nice guy.

But I can't stand the Patriots, so it will be good to see them not winning everything and the media fawning all over them.

Guy blows his knee and is out for the season and everyone's concerned about their fantasy football team....seriously...

 

I don't ever want anyone to be hurt, but let's be honest. This is an obvious risk in the sport and it is something that he is paid millions of dollars to do. You'll excuse me if I don't put on a black armband for the injury.

 

When it's something along the lines of what happened to Everett a couple of years ago, I'll think about something more than fantasy impact.

And EVERYONE was on here crying about how it was a dirty hit. Haven't seen anyone say the same for Brady.

 

Yeah I know much like the Pittsburgh guy... I can't say that this was dirty, nor can I say it was clean.... just one of those unfortunate things that will have people angry I am sure, but that's football.

I don't ever want anyone to be hurt, but let's be honest. This is an obvious risk in the sport and it is something that he is paid millions of dollars to do. You'll excuse me if I don't put on a black armband for the injury.

 

When it's something along the lines of what happened to Everett a couple of years ago, I'll think about something more than fantasy impact.

 

I don't disagree with anything in your first paragraph but if you guys want to sulk because you're going to lose money in your FF league, that's on you. It's not my cup of tea...

Some reports are out there saying it.. Huge blow to all FF owners and to the Pats.

 

Thank goodness I have Rivers and Warner on my FF team as well. This is a huge loss though for my team.

 

All my wife could say about it was, maybe she should put a carepackage together and hand deliver it to him. Whatever. :mad:

The curse of the Super Bowl Loser!!!!!!!!

Brady out, Chargers get beat, Indy down right now...... You have to love the NFL! Titans + Bills look like two great sleepers this year right now!

  • Author

A Mod can change this to out for the year.

Guy blows his knee and is out for the season and everyone's concerned about their fantasy football team....seriously...

 

It helped me. It's unfortunate, I certainly wouldn't wish it on anyone as I've had 3 torn ACL's. However it is part of the game.

Yep, my Fantasy team is really average now...

I wonder the NFL will mandate teams wear a Tom Brady patch now to go opposite of the Gene Upshaw patch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.