Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady to Miss the Rest of the Season...

Featured Replies

I don't believe a word anybody says until I they get the MRI tomorrow.

 

I think alot of these so called "sources" just want to say that they knew first and they go out and say something when they don't even know the full situation. No one knows if there is any damage to his knee until the MRI shows up. The only person who knows that if anything is wrong is Brady himself

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The curse of the Super Bowl Loser!!!!!!!!

 

I'm glad someone mentioned that, has happened to every team this decade I believe.

 

I saw it happen to the Bears last season after their SuperBowl run, they lost half their defensive starters to injury.

I wonder the NFL will mandate teams wear a Tom Brady patch now to go opposite of the Gene Upshaw patch.

 

No, just the ESPN crew...

And EVERYONE was on here crying about how it was a dirty hit. Haven't seen anyone say the same for Brady.

Go read some stuff from Pats boards...

I don't believe a word anybody says until I they get the MRI tomorrow.

 

I think alot of these so called "sources" just want to say that they knew first and they go out and say something when they don't even know the full situation. No one knows if there is any damage to his knee until the MRI shows up. The only person who knows that if anything is wrong is Brady himself

 

I am not a doctor but your knee is not supposed to bend like that...

 

I would be surprised if its just the ACL.. he is gonna have cartilage damage and he may have tore one of the collateral ligaments as well.

tom brady.jpg

128 consecutive games start streak ends...3rd all time.

The last report I saw said it was "major knee damage".

Didn't you get the memo? Brady is the Anti-Christ. He brought this on himself. :lol:

 

 

 

 

Actually, Peyton Manning is the anti-Christ, and Brady is the reincarnation of Christ himself, duh...:D

We will see if its is a great organization or if Tom Brady is truly as great as some think.....................

And EVERYONE was on here crying about how it was a dirty hit. Haven't seen anyone say the same for Brady.

 

I've seen it several times, didn't look dirty at all to me, though I'll have to watch again.

The last report I saw said it was "major knee damage".

 

I am trying to figure that out.... ACL is considerd serious... but from what they are saying and make it out to be... it sure sounds like he may have torn everything. I sure hope not... we will know tomorrow. Hopefully whoever is reporting this is just freaking out.

  • Author

It's beening reported by several different stations/papers/blogs. He is out for the year make no mistake about it.

I am trying to figure that out.... ACL is considerd serious... but from what they are saying and make it out to be... it sure sounds like he may have torn everything. I sure hope not... we will know tomorrow. Hopefully whoever is reporting this is just freaking out.

 

I sure hope not. I once tore every ligament in my knee except my PCL, not that long ago about 6 years or so. Hospital diagnosed it as a bruise. NEVER listen to people at a hospital in the middle of no where Illinois for knee injuries that's for sure.

 

BTW If he did tear multiple ligaments, it's a TOUGH road back. It's definitely managable, as he's still reasonably young, however if any one of those ligaments doesn't heal completely the right way, it can leave him vulnerable to future injury. Believe me I know:mad:.

 

All in all I'd say it depends on the injury and how his body heals and how hard he pushes it. Each injury is different that's for sure. I've seen guys with meniscus tears never be the same again, while guys with coplete ACL, and other ligaments torn, come back just as good or better than before.

It's beening reported by several different stations/papers/blogs. He is out for the year make no mistake about it.

 

Tomorrow we will know for sure

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.