Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady to Miss the Rest of the Season...

Featured Replies

Some reports are out there saying it.. Huge blow to all FF owners and to the Pats.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some reports are out there saying it.. Huge blow to all FF owners and to the Pats.

 

This would be huge!!!!

Some reports are out there saying it.. Huge blow to all FF owners and to the Pats.

 

This is horrible. :mad:

Wouldn't it be ironic for him to go thru the same thing Bledsoe did?

Wouldn't it be ironic for him to go thru the same thing Bledsoe did?

 

I think it is 1 in a million that Cassell is the next Tom Brady.

  • Author

I looks to be pretty solid at this point. I don't think its a might anymore.

I looks to be pretty solid at this point. I don't think its a might anymore.

 

 

Isn't the MRI scheduled for tomorrow?

I think it is 1 in a million that Cassell is the next Tom Brady.

 

Similar scenario in college, he looked pretty good today, just saying it'd be ironic, do I think it would happen, no, do I want it to ? Yes, I've had my fill on Brady and the Pats

  • Author
Isn't the MRI scheduled for tomorrow?

 

It is but numerous "sources" are reporting it.

  • Author

Out fot the year...

 

 

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is expected to miss the rest of the 2008 season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to a source familiar with the injury.

While New England coach Bill Belichick said in his postgame press conference that he had no update on the status of Brady’s injury, two sources indicated it involved serious damage to the knee.

“It’s bad,” a team source said. “We’re going to have to play without him.”

I don't trust anything the Pats say, they are all liars

They've been covering it on BradyCenter for the past 45 minutes. At one point, it was 19 minutes straight. Showed two highlights and they are back to it. Berman wiped his eyes a few minutes ago.

They've been covering it on BradyCenter for the past 45 minutes. At one point, it was 19 minutes straight. Showed two highlights and they are back to it. Berman wiped his eyes a few minutes ago.

 

 

:lol:

 

 

They just announced the remainder of today's games will be canceled out of respect to Tom, his super model girl friend, and his baby's super model momma.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.