Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write the Caption: President Bush part 2

Featured Replies

Yes, it's a tad wordy, but we just had a President Bush caption. You will see by this picture, I just couldn't pass up the chance to post this.

 

Now this should be fun, remember the rules everyone. :lol:

 

:thumb:

beach%20volleyball%202banner.jpg

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now hold on, Obama's not in office just yet.

"That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung"

Let me smell that one.

Yes, it's a tad wordy, but we just had a President Bush caption. You will see by this picture, I just couldn't pass up the chance to post this.

 

Now this should be fun, remember the rules everyone. :lol:

 

:thumb:

 

"No girls, this isnt a picture of Bill Clinton"!!:D

Are you sure that Bill Clinton wasn't supposed to be here?

Is that a tattoo of Dick Cheney?

 

Or

 

 

......and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round...........

 

 

Or

 

 

Honey, as a wise man once told me, this wouldn't be prudent at this juncture!

President Bush contemplates his next plan for offshore drilling

"Man, I love my job."

 

or

 

"Here's what I think about you, Mr. President!"

"Say My Name"

 

or

 

"I must spank you, because you are the 1 million person not to be able to find MWD in Iraq.

President Bush contemplates his next plan for offshore drilling

 

Absolutely hilarious!:laugh:

Is this an optical illusion? Where in the hell is President Bush?

No way I could stay in the rules on this one... :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.