Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jags WR Matt Jones found cutting cocaine in car

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's safe to say now that he qualifies as a first round bust. Too bad, but we have all seen it too often.

 

Just amazing how people can have everything right in front of them and throw it away.

Why do that stuff?

"It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings! It's a nightmare!"

 

That's from Walk Hard if you haven't seen it.

He was already in danger of being cut. I'd say his days in JAX are finished...

There is always the Arena league.

Now we know how he lasted those 7 overtimes against Kentucky!

Now we know how he lasted those 7 overtimes against Kentucky!

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perhaps he and Chris Hen....................................nevermind.

I know everyone thinks this is a horrible story, which truly it is (I am not under minding that at all), but to think Jones is about the only guy doing this around the league right now is a reach. I would bet there is up to one hundred or more guys around the league that participate in regular recreational drug use in the off season with Jones just being one unfortunate enough to get caught. Sad, I know, but to think I am lying is just giving professional athletes way too much credit. :thumb:

I think there are way more than 100 professional atheletes doing recreational drugs. Maybe not cocaine...but I am sure there are tons who smoke pot.

I think there are way more than 100 professional atheletes doing recreational drugs. Maybe not cocaine...but I am sure there are tons who smoke pot.

 

I would agree with that and it reminds me of something George Carlin said way back when:

 

"Remember when being UP for the game was a spiritual thing."

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.