limit. EXCEPTION: Students below grade nine (9) may not

participate on the varsity team in contests in the sports of

football or soccer, and students enrolled below grade seven

(7) may not participate on the varsity level in wrestling. The

provisions of this restriction shall not apply to non-varsity teams

participating in these sports.

Bylaws

Dennis Johnson rule!!!:lol:

Is the Catron kid still around? If so what do they expect from him?

Dominic Carton is around but can't seem to stay outa trouble. He missed a lot of spring practices and pass scrimmages. Man, what ever happened to old school when things were taken care of on the field after practice. Kids just seem to know they can get away with just about anything. Bell WILL make it with or without him.

I don't know the situation, but just in case, lets keep Rule 9 in mind.

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

Connor Hemple from Ryle, will be a very good soph. qb. He played some varsity last season. IMO he will only get better as the year goes on with experience .

I think this young man has the chance to be one of the top all-around athletes in NKY by his senior year. However, I would caution fans to not burden the youngster with too high of expectations this year on the gridiron. Playing qb against the level of competition that Ryle plays is tough enough for an experienced high schooler let along a 15 year old kid.

I look forward to watching Conner develop.

Is Simpson for Simon Kenton a sophmore? If so he should be the best Soph. in the Nky area I would think. Highlands always has good freshman and sophs that develop. Also Cov. Cath seems to produce big lineman every year who can make some Varsity impact.

Trey Slaughter from Somerset will be an impact freshman this year.
:thumb: Slaughter is a very nice player.

Somerset graduated a lot of seniors. This should be a rebuilding year. I expect quite a few 10th and some 9th graders to contribute this year. Watch out for Somerset in a few years!

:thumb: Slaughter is a very nice player.

Somerset graduated a lot of seniors. This should be a rebuilding year. I expect quite a few 10th and some 9th graders to contribute this year. Watch out for Somerset in a few years!

I think Slaughter has a real chance to start as a freshman. Storm Wilson could also start. What other 9th graders do you think will play Future?

Cody Taylor and Anthony Mcmillion should make a dangerous combo @ RB in the future for the Bears of Harlan.

Cody Taylor and Marcus McMillian.

They have a nice group of sophomore linemen with Alex Haywood, Brian Owens and Jordan Calton.

I think Slaughter has a real chance to start as a freshman. Storm Wilson could also start.

If Slaughter doesn't start then he will no doubt see significant playing time. However I feel he will start and don't be surprised of all places you see him playing nose guard. I've heard great things about Wilson during early practice and at the 7 on 7's. Wilson will also see significant playing time this year.