Will Griffey Jr. go into the HOF as a Mariner or Red?

Which team will Griffey, JR enter the HOF with  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will Griffey, JR enter the HOF with

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Griffey will be A Mariner in the HOF. His best numbers came while he was with the Mariner's and when you think of "The Kid" you think of him in a Mariner uniform, it's no disrespect to the Reds but there is no way he should go in under that uniform, it makes no sense.

Griffey will be A Mariner in the HOF. His best numbers came while he was with the Mariner's and when you think of "The Kid" you think of him in a Mariner uniform, it's no disrespect to the Reds but there is no way he should go in under that uniform, it makes no sense.

It doesn't make sense? I think it definitely makes sense...I think he should go in with Seattle and he will...but it does make sense if he chose Cincy. Born and raised her, dad played for them and he did as well. It would make sense if he chose Cincy...but he won't.

It doesn't make sense? I think it definitely makes sense...I think he should go in with Seattle and he will...but it does make sense if he chose Cincy. Born and raised here, dad played for them and he did as well. It would make sense if he chose Cincy...but he won't.

:thumb: :thumb:

Gaylord Perry & "Goose" Gossage are the only current HOFers to have played for the Mariners. Not sure which team they went in with.

Gaylord Perry went in as a San Franciso Giant, and I'm sure Gossage will go in as a Yankee.