• Barry Bonds
    • A-Rod
    • Ken Griffey
    • Someone else

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this poll will be really skewed since a big portion of fans on this site are Reds' fans and the fact Griff hit his 600th HR last night.

I am with Scribe on this one. Bonds has been more feared (even last season) over the past 7 years or so more than anyone in the history of baseball.

After that I would go A-Rod and Griff in that order. What makes a great HR hitter is also the potential to be a great hitter, without the HR. McGwire and Sosa swung for the fences and that is about all they could do which is why I have an easy time deciding they are not HOF worthy whereas the others are very complete.

Nice post bugatti...

I think a way to show how feared Bonds was is to look at the number of walks and intentional walks Bonds had...its ridiculous. And I myself as a big Reds fan can definitely say that this is biased on too accounts. Reds fans love for the Reds...and hatred for Bonds.

WOW!...You guys are taking this awfully hard...Can a mod PLEASE add Griff??? I forgot about the guy...That's all.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol:

Just click 'Someone else' & all is good...:thumb:

I actually forgot about him so a mod can go ahead & add him but the results will sway his way for more than 1 reason.

You may not be a Reds fan, but please tell me how you can put Mark Mcguire on the list, but not Griff? That makes no sense....and this poll on the day that Griff hits 600. I am confused.

You may not be a Reds fan, but please tell me how you can put Mark Mcguire on the list, but not Griff? That makes no sense....and this poll on the day that Griff hits 600. I am confused.

I just forgot about Griff...I promise it's not that hard to comprehend...:thumb: