Worst Sports movies of all time!

GO CATS

"We Are Marshall". Maybe not horrible, but wasn't half as good as it should have been.

Could have been better, but it honestly moved me and it should never even come close to be considered on this list. Brought tears to my eyes and not many movies do that to me, but it did.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Rocky V and The Fan.

Although not a sports movie, Teen Wolf had some of the worst basketball action shots in the history of Hollywood. I've seen church league players with better skills, and I'm talking the Senior Deacon division of Church Leagues.

Caddyshack II may be one of the worst sports sequels, along with The Bad News Bears Go to Japan-- the atrocity that starred Tony Curtis.

Slap Shot 2, Major League 3, Sidekicks, and the Air Bud franchise are also really bad.

Rookie of the Year was horrible.

I may be banned from BGP forever but I hated Rudy. The guy was obsessed and really needed to get over it and get a life. Like Mike was pretty bad as was Rebound.

The guy had a dream, how many of us would do anything and everything it took despite having just about everything stacked against you to do it?

Wow...I am astonished to read that someone thinks Rudy is one of the worst sports movies ever. I really don't even know how to reply to that...

It is not just considered one of the best sports movies, it is generally considered one of the best movies in general of all time.

The guy had a dream, how many of us would do anything and everything it took despite having just about everything stacked against you to do it?

Rudy

(anything about over rated university has to be horrible):laugh:

:fight: Those are fighting words, just joking! I guess if I disliked Notre Dame I would not have liked it as much.