Worst Sports movies of all time!

GO CATS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll name a few in no paticular order...

Caddy Shack II

Mr. 3000

Glory Road

Rollerball

Juwanna Mann

Major League: Back to the Minors

I agree with Caddy Shack II and Juwanna Mann and Rollercrap i mean ball but Mr 3000 was funny and Glory Road was very good all in that movie gave great performances and as for ML back to the minors It was funny but still a sequel. I think you forgot one major flop of a Sports flik The new Bad News Bears no comparison to the originals.:thumb:

I can certainly agree on Caddy Shack II. Ironic bc imo the opriginal Caddy Shack was one of the best sports movies. I also agree on Juwanna Man, I only saw a small part of it and couldn't watch anymore, was that bad. (threw up in my mouth:irked:)

Also, there is another one that I thought was bad I can't remember the name of....... This one was about a major league ball player who was the "new best thing" so to speakl as far a being a slugger. I can see a couple of the scenes in my mind but for the life of me can't remember the name. In a way, the movie reminded e that they were trying to portray the player as Dale Murphy of the Braves.

I can certainly agree on Caddy Shack II. Ironic bc imo the opriginal Caddy Shack was one of the best sports movies. I also agree on Juwanna Man, I only saw a small part of it and couldn't watch anymore, was that bad. (threw up in my mouth:irked:)

Also, there is another one that I thought was bad I can't remember the name of....... This one was about a major league ball player who was the "new best thing" so to speakl as far a being a slugger. I can see a couple of the scenes in my mind but for the life of me can't remember the name. In a way, the movie reminded e that they were trying to portray the player as Dale Murphy of the Braves.

I think you may be thinking of "The Sluggers Wife" with Michael O'Keefe (played Danny Noonan in Caddyshack). VERY BAD MOVIE

My worst is "Quarterback Princess" and "The Scout".

Torque

Rollerball

Major League: Back to the Minors

Any of the later Tremors movies

Friday the 13th: A New Beginning

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch (nothing to do with Michael Myers whatsoever)

Bug

While you have compiled some horrible movies, we are just talking about sports movies here. I guess Jason did wear a hockey mask, so it could be viewed as a sport's movie :D

While you have compiled some horrible movies, we are just talking about sports movies here. I guess Jason did wear a hockey mask, so it could be viewed as a sport's movie :D

I didn't even pay attention to the Sports part. I just came back and I noticed the title said sports, and I was like oh boy wonder how many people called me out on my mix up..:lol: