4.50 for a gal of gas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not understand why so many are still driving them.

I know that the people that own them can afford to put the gas in them, but why would anyone in there right right mind want to fill up for $90.00, when they could do it for 40-45. I myself have better things to do with my money, but could also say the same things about cell phones and cigarettes(just throwing money to the wind). It's all about the look and cockiness and that's why the US is hated worldwide, sad but true.

Anyone traded in an suv lately ?

I've been thinking about trading in my 2003 Tahoe but I'm worried I won't be able to get anything out of it because of gas prices.

It's a great ride, just too expensive to drive for a college student who works part time.

I've test drove a few new civics. I like them a lot. Also a couple of jettas.

Anyone traded in an suv lately ?

I've been thinking about trading in my 2003 Tahoe but I'm worried I won't be able to get anything out of it because of gas prices.

It's a great ride, just too expensive to drive for a college student who works part time.

I've test drove a few new civics. I like them a lot. Also a couple of jettas.

Kelly Blue Book and some other car appraisers are slowing down their printings because the bottom has dropped out of used SUV's and trucks. My brother went to trade in his 2 year old Explorer and they told him not to even think about it.

New car dealers are knocking $15-18,000 of new Escalades and Denali's so ........