Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any nay-sayers anymore?

Featured Replies

Liggins ? did he qualify? Miller instate kid great recruit for UK. The other two there were several schools that didn't want them. One of them will be homesick in a year also.

 

Based on what?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some food for thought. I will preface this by saying that I dont necessarily think UK will contend, compete, or whatever verb you want to use here, for a title next year. However, who thought that Pitino's team with The Unforgettables as seniors would do what they did. It's not impossible.

They are on a roll, check out the latest prospect on UK's radar....

 

That kid is only 2 months old I reckon...:laugh::laugh:

 

He can already dunk. As soon as he can talk, BCG is going to get a verbal...

In your "humble" opinion...

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Gillespie is obviously a tireless recruiter....................but how big he will win at UK is far from being determined. We may know in 2-4 years if we can wait that long.

  • Author
If your posts are insightful and actually make valid points, I have no choice but to take merit in what you have to say. It's hard to discredit what someone says when they provide good discussion, no matter what team they root for. To just throw out whatever I have to say, regardless of content, because Im a UL fan is a little much, IMO.

 

I agree to an extend. Some UL fans do provide good dicussion but most just point out the negative. I never said that I just "throw out" what you had to say but I understand it is coming from a person who has strong feelings against UK. I haven't heard anything good about UK come from your post on here. That's why I tend not to put too much merit into what UL fans have to say about UK.

  • Author
Here is some food for thought. I will preface this by saying that I dont necessarily think UK will contend, compete, or whatever verb you want to use here, for a title next year. However, who thought that Pitino's team with The Unforgettables as seniors would do what they did. It's not impossible.

 

 

:thumb:

Recruiting season is actually turned out to be more exciting than the actual season for the second straight year. I hope the actual season can catch up in excitement next year.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Just the response I was looking for. Speechless...

That kid is only 2 months old I reckon...:laugh::laugh:

 

He can already dunk. As soon as he can talk, BCG is going to get a verbal...

 

Great post! :thumb::thumb:

I agree to an extend. Some UL fans do provide good dicussion but most just point out the negative. I never said that I just "throw out" what you had to say but I understand it is coming from a person who has strong feelings against UK. I haven't heard anything good about UK come from your post on here. That's why I tend not to put too much merit into what UL fans have to say about UK.

 

Maybe it's the fact that only choose to read the negative. I've been on here quite a while, and while I do talk negative about UK, I also talk positive about them when it's necessary. Positive talk about UK from a UL fan is often overlooked, however, as you have pointed out.

Just the response I was looking for. Speechless...

 

Post something worth responding to...:thumb:

Post something worth responding to...:thumb:

 

 

Ditto for you my brother.:thumb:

Maybe BGP has always been this way, maybe I have missed the boat, but why does every argument end up with each participant trying to get the last word in, as if to show the world that they won? Are we really lacking in self-esteem so much that we must get into a "my dad can beat up your dad" argument every time?

 

FWIW, I think my post was the original one that got some arguments started. I don't see it as negative as much as realistic. BELL you bring up a good point that anything can happen. I am going to be at Rupp for most of the games the next few years and I can assure you that I won't be rooting against UK to prove my points. But, on the flip side, if we aren't winning a National Championship within 3 years, I won't be upset, either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.