Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any nay-sayers anymore?

Featured Replies

Ditto for you my brother.:thumb:

 

Oh, did I quote you?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to see you back 2....:D :lol:

 

It's amazing how much they hate something out of the norm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Maybe it's the fact that only choose to read the negative. I've been on here quite a while, and while I do talk negative about UK, I also talk positive about them when it's necessary. Positive talk about UK from a UL fan is often overlooked, however, as you have pointed out.

 

Overlooked? It rarely happens. I've read alot of your post and I don't remember seeing anything positive about UK. I'm not saying you haven't, if you say you have then I take your word on it but I don't remember seeing the positive posts. I don't "choose" to just read the negative, it's usually all it ever is from UL fans. I'm sure it's the same way with UK fans posting on UL. It goes both ways, I'm just calling it as it is with the fans from those 2 schools.

  • Author
It's amazing how much they hate something out of the norm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

:rolleyes: My point!

Overlooked? It rarely happens. I've read alot of your post and I don't remember seeing anything positive about UK. I'm not saying you haven't, if you say you have then I take your word on it but I don't remember seeing the positive posts. I don't "choose" to just read the negative, it's usually all it ever is from UL fans. I'm sure it's the same way with UK fans posting on UL. It goes both ways, I'm just calling it as it is with the fans from those 2 schools.

 

Haven't noticed any of these "positive" posts since 2 has been back.

Good one... :rolleyes:

 

:lol: Atta boy....

Haven't noticed any of these "positive" posts since 2 has been back.

 

Wrong again...

Wrong again...

 

So positive! :jump:

So positive! :jump:

 

He said positive about UK, not annoying posters. :lol:

I believe this thread has run its course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.