Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds to Trade Griffey Jr.?

Featured Replies

Send Dunn down! That would be hysterical.

 

 

It would be, but not going to happen.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol... I don't think he's down on it. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure he was just dismissing your idea, because it's not even close to reality.

 

I didn't say it was going to happen, I am simply saying that I want Griff and Dunn gone and that those type of players would be what you would look for in return possibly. He didn't quite understand the point of the post, I will be more clear net time.:lol:

At the rate Dunn is producing this year, he needs 880 ABs to hit 40 HRs:lol:

He would also accumulate a whopping 110 RBI with those 880 ABs. He's not quite earning that 13 mil he's being paid. What do ya think Dunn lovers?:D

At the rate Dunn is producing this year, he needs 880 ABs to hit 40 HRs:lol:

He would also accumulate a whopping 110 RBI with those 880 ABs. He's not quite earning that 13 mil he's being paid. What do ya think Dunn lovers?:D

 

That is a great stat on the Donkey ha ha. I guess no more days off for him.;)

That is a great stat on the Donkey ha ha. I guess no more days off for him.;)

 

I have been much maligned the last couple of years, concerning my opinion Dunn. I really tried to give him the benefit of doubt. Hoping he would come around. Guess I was right all along.

I have been much maligned the last couple of years, concerning my opinion Dunn. I really tried to give him the benefit of doubt. Hoping he would come around. Guess I was right all along.

 

I was blasted for comparing him to Dave Kingman several years ago. I'd still take Kingman (if he's still alive) over Dunn. At least we would have the argument that he's in his 70's.;)

I have been much maligned the last couple of years, concerning my opinion Dunn. I really tried to give him the benefit of doubt. Hoping he would come around. Guess I was right all along.

 

 

No, not really. Dunn has been very productive the last few seasons. This year is a different story though, and it would probably be in the Reds best interest to trade him, or let him walk at the end of the year instead of trying to sign him to a long term contract at at least 14-15 million per year.

No, not really. Dunn has been very productive the last few seasons. This year is a different story though, and it would probably be in the Reds best interest to trade him, or let him walk at the end of the year instead of trying to sign him to a long term contract at at least 14-15 million per year.

 

Dunn's inconsistency has been a problem since he came to the show. Funny thing though, he was a different player in the minors. I really thought it would be about 30 before "things"caught up with him.

Dunn's inconsistency has been a problem since he came to the show. Funny thing though, he was a different player in the minors. I really thought it would be about 30 before "things"caught up with him.

 

 

Dunn has been pretty consistent the past 3 or 4 years with his numbers.

Dunn has been pretty consistent the past 3 or 4 years with his numbers.

 

I agree. I am talking about the night in and night out consistency. He is not a player you can count on to carry the club. The Reds need that type of player.

The Reds need a leader in the clubhouse. Neither Jr. nor Dunn is one of those guys. On the field play aside, what is the common denominator to their season after season of mediocrity (or worse)?

 

Answer: Jr.

The Reds need more than a clubhouse leader ... they need more good players, period. There aren't nearly enough in town at the moment.

The Reds need more than a clubhouse leader ... they need more good players, period. There aren't nearly enough in town at the moment.

I disagree. I'm all for good players, but I think that they have enough to win with the addition of Bruce, Hopper back from the DL, etc.. I'll take addition by subtraction.

I disagree. I'm all for good players, but I think that they have enough to win with the addition of Bruce, Hopper back from the DL, etc.. I'll take addition by subtraction.
Who are all these good players that will help them win when/if Dunn and Griffey are gone?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.