Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

Mark Prior, Bonds, Phil Mickelson, T.O., Chad Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, Curt Schilling.

 

You don't hold a grudge do you?:lol:

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, Rodney Harrison. That guy is a straight up punkface.

 

I think if I had not met in when he played in San Diego, I would dislike him. I think it was 97 and I took my brothers to see a Steelers game and we ate at Rod Woodson's restaurant the night before. The manager set Darian Gordon & Rodney Harrison right beside us. Rodney was funny, cut up with my youngest brother the whole time he was there. Now Darian Gordon I don't think said 5 words to any of us.

I hate the entire RED SOXS team. Just because i am a die hard Yankees fan.

Bonds, whole Spurs team, whole Yankees team.

The NHL

 

How can you not like Hockey? I will admit that it is an acquired taste.

NBA - Kobe Bryant, great player I just dont like him

MLB - Barry Bonds

NHL - Todd Bertuzzi, this man shouldn't be in league after what he did to Steve Moore.

NFL - Chad Johnson, i want him to just shut up, really.

My least favorite athletes in all of sports....Barry Bonds, Kobe Bryant, and Roger Clemons

 

 

 

Those three are hard to beat, but I will add a few.

 

Man-Ram

Kurt Schilling (my #1)

Little Ben

Latrell Sprewell

Colin Montgomerie

John Rocker

Jose Canseco

Mike Tyson

Basically any and all wide receivers!!

They make me sick.

I just don't like the big shots that run their mouths all the time. It's funny sometimes because the things they say make you laugh becuase they are so stupid.

 

NBA: Shaq AND Kobe

NFL: T.O.

MLB: Bonds

NFL- Pacman Jones, Reggie Bush.. Can't say I don't like Peyton Manning after that SNL skit..

MLB-Griffey, anyone that plays for Boston or New York

NBA-The Spurs in general

Nascar-I would have to say Tony Stewart or Treux Jr.

 

That skit was pretty hilarious.

NBA- Chauncey Billups, Rasheed Wallace, Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan (sometimes), Andre Kirilenko

NFL-Chad Johnson

Greg Oden

Eli Manning

Alex Rodriguez

Hines Ward

Tom Brady (jealousy?)

Ben Roethlisberger

Dwayne Wade

Mike Bibby

Jason Varitek

AJ Hawk

David Carr

Joey Harrington

Hedu Turkoglu

Peja Stojakovic

 

 

"Basically any and all wide receivers!! They make me sick." - Dr. X

 

Are you kidding??????????????

I don't get why people hate the Spurs (except Manu)- they don't showboat or anything, all they do is play the game like it should be played. And for anyone who tries to complain that they play dirty and physical- if you don't think that physical play is part of the game, then you haven't played before.

 

There is one athlete who I dislike that I know I really should like- Derek Fisher. I know he is a great guy, a team player, a proven winner, and all that, but something about him rubs me the wrong way. But I can't say that I hate him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.