Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

You mean he is arrogant and pompous too?

 

Hmm.... A Kobe lover is also a Shaq hater... Is anyone surprised?:lol:

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AI, Chad Johnson, TO, Chris Henry, The baseball player that spit in the umps face several years ago. Think he played for Cleveland.

Good question! He has the personality of Shaq, just younger!

 

 

Don't you mean older:sssh:

MLB-Todd Coffey & A-Rod

NFL- Chris Henry & Hines Ward

NBA- Ron Artest & Stephon Marburry

NASCAR- Tony Stewart

Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, Tj Housh, Carson Palmer, I would name some from the defensive side but for some reason I don't recall the Bengals having a defense...

Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, Tj Housh, Carson Palmer, I would name some from the defensive side but for some reason I don't recall the Bengals having a defense...
:laugh:
NBA- Kobe Bryant, Rasheed Wallace, Joakim Noah, Tyrus Thomas, Allen Iverson, Stephon Maurbary, Ron Artest, David Stern.

MLB-Barry Bonds, The Yankees, Ozzie Guillen, A. J. Pierzynski, Bud Selig.

NCAA-DUKE!!!

NFL-T.O., Tom Brady, Michael Vick, Pacman Jones.

PGA-Rory Sabbatini

NASCAR-Tony Stewart

 

When did Duke become a Professional team?:D

Chad Johnson: Not because of his antics on the field, the need for attention by making guarantees, or wanting more money, but he is simply a horrible interview yet gets a lot of them.

 

Leonard Little: With all the off the field stuff that takes place in the NFL, how this guy continues to slide by I will never know.

 

Roger Clemens: I really dislike people that believe that since they have been around for a long time and were successful, that gives them a sense of entitlement with anything. Roger is a classic case of this.

 

In all honesty, I do not dislike many professional players. I do believe many players get a lot of criticism and many double standards are applied when disliking athletes.

  • Author
Don't you mean older:sssh:

 

That's part of the reason for dislike!:lol:

Don't you mean older:sssh:

 

He may be as old as Mutumbo! :ylsuper:

You mean he is arrogant and pompous too?

 

Will Shaq vs Kobe ever end? WHY can't we all be friends???:lol:

Peyton Manning, and that's pretty much it.

NBA-Tim Duncan (bet that suprised you HT...:D)

MLB-Roger Clemens

NFL-Peyton Manning

PGA-Phil Mickelson

NASCAR-Jeff Gordon/Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Soccer-Landon Donavon

NHL-Wayne Gretzkey (I know he doesn't play anymore)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.