Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

I don't get why people hate the Spurs (except Manu)- they don't showboat or anything, all they do is play the game like it should be played. And for anyone who tries to complain that they play dirty and physical- if you don't think that physical play is part of the game, then you haven't played before.

 

There is one athlete who I dislike that I know I really should like- Derek Fisher. I know he is a great guy, a team player, a proven winner, and all that, but something about him rubs me the wrong way. But I can't say that I hate him.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greg Oden

Eli Manning

Alex Rodriguez

Hines Ward

Tom Brady (jealousy?)

Ben Roethlisberger

Dwayne Wade

Mike Bibby

Jason Varitek

AJ Hawk

David Carr

Joey Harrington

Hedu Turkoglu

Peja Stojakovic

 

 

 

Why?

He doesn't run his mouth, or showboat, like a lot of the rest of that team can do. He goes out and does his job and is the captain of the team.

NBA- Rasheed Wallace, all he does is whine about everything.

NFL- Ray Lewis, I hate him the most. Chris Henry, he has all the talent in the world and thinks he can do anything he wants. TJ Houshmandzadeh, Rodney Harrison, & Phillip Rivers.

MLB- Dunn, because everyone thinks hes good but all he does his hit HR and strikes out.

Zambrano really gets on my nerves.. Along with Jeff Kent, Dunn, Bonds, A-Rod and Griffey

Hines Ward

Stephen Jackson

Rodney Harrison

Oakland Raiders organization

Albert Haynesworth

Junior Seau

Mikki Moore

Marbury

What's wrong with Hines Ward?

What's wrong with Hines Ward?

I've always thought he's a very arrogant and pompous person. He seems to act like he's entitled to more than everyone else.

I've always thought he's a very arrogant and pompous person. He seems to act like he's entitled to more than everyone else.

OK. I just haven't heard anyone say they didn't like him, and it caught me by surprise.

OK. I just haven't heard anyone say they didn't like him, and it caught me by surprise.

I can't stand him either, same reasons as Boondock mentioned. Although I can't stand most of the Steelers (except Willie Parker *UNC fan here). Why can't they get in trouble with the law so I have a real reason to dislike them?

Basically any and all wide receivers!!

They make me sick.

 

You shouldn't judge all receivers based on the actions of T.O., Chad Johnson, Chris Henry etc...

OK. I just haven't heard anyone say they didn't like him, and it caught me by surprise.

 

Probably a Bengals fan, that's why. :lol:

AI, Chad Johnson, TO, Chris Henry, The baseball player that spit in the umps face several years ago. Think he played for Cleveland.

 

That would be Roberto Alomar.

NBA-Kobe

MLB-Bonds

NFL-tie T.O. & Chad Johnson

PGA-Singh

NASCAR-Kyle Busch

Soccer-Who cares

NHL-Lindros

 

Over all - Barry Bonds

Lots of good choices on here but one confuses me. Why Oden?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.