Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

I can't stand him either, same reasons as Boondock mentioned. Although I can't stand most of the Steelers (except Willie Parker *UNC fan here). Why can't they get in trouble with the law so I have a real reason to dislike them?

I'm not a Steelers fan, if he would have said any other Steelers player it would not have surprised me. Ward just kinda of surprised me, he is always so happy and smiling no matter what happens. Not what I expected.

Probably a Bengals fan, that's why. :lol:

That argument I can understand better than any. If that was the reason, I understand completely.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably a Bengals fan, that's why. :lol:

:lol: That would certainly make sense but I think everyone knows where my heart is...

 

trophies.jpg

Lots of good choices on here but one confuses me. Why Oden?

 

Simple... Xavier!

I could say people who played at nd/vols/warbuzzards, but I like Bo, Peyton ( a little) and Joe Montana. Don't really hate anyone that plays in the pros, there is a reason they are there and I guess the ones who cheat and break the law who don't understand how the working fan lives, that bothers me.

 

The Sox catcher who went after A-Rod while he kept his gear on, I guess thats it for me. I also feel bad for Bill Buckner.

I don't get why people hate the Spurs (except Manu)- they don't showboat or anything, all they do is play the game like it should be played. And for anyone who tries to complain that they play dirty and physical- if you don't think that physical play is part of the game, then you haven't played before.

 

There is one athlete who I dislike that I know I really should like- Derek Fisher. I know he is a great guy, a team player, a proven winner, and all that, but something about him rubs me the wrong way. But I can't say that I hate him.

 

I can't stand Tim Duncan. There is no one in the league that whines and crys as much as he does, except maybe Dirk.

I can't stand Tim Duncan. There is no one in the league that whines and crys as much as he does, except maybe Dirk.

I think your nuts. Ever heard of Rasheed Wallace?

 

The guy is hard-worker, unselfish, and dominating. He doesn't whine to the refs, if he has a problem, he talks to them- as the team captain he does what he is supposed to do.

Anyone who plays for the Yankees or Duke. Bruce Bowen, Joakim Noah, The Cowboys, Carlos Zambrano, and Hines Ward. And John Daily if you can call him an athlete.

I think your nuts. Ever heard of Rasheed Wallace?

 

The guy is hard-worker, unselfish, and dominating. He doesn't whine to the refs, if he has a problem, he talks to them- as the team captain he does what he is supposed to do.

 

I like Rasheed Wallace, but he whines too much.

 

I like Duncan, but I disagree that it is his job to talk with the ref, IMO that is the coaches job...

I hate Anderson Varejao.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.