Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

I like this one.

 

And good for you. :thumb:

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand all the Kobe hate...

 

oh well, here are mine.

 

NBA - Bruce Bowen, Tim Duncan,

NFL - Brett Favre (Go Vikings.)

MLB - A.J. Pierczynski, Grady Sizemore, Travis Hafner

NHL - Bob Probert (like Brett Favre in that if he had played for anyone else, would have been one of my favorites)

  • Author

How could I forget Romo? You can throw him towards the top with T.O. Ocho Cinco Kobe and Bonds

I dislike a lot of professional athletes:

 

That speaks volumes...

NFL- Pacman Jones, Reggie Bush.. Can't say I don't like Peyton Manning after that SNL skit..

MLB-Griffey, anyone that plays for Boston or New York

NBA-The Spurs in general

Nascar-I would have to say Tony Stewart or Treux Jr.

Barry Bonds

Tony LaRussa

Bobby Cox

Kobe Bryant

Ron Artest

Kellen Winslow Jr.

How could I forget Lambeer, guess because he's been gone so long.

It's now neck and neck and neck between Tom Brady, Junior Seau and Chad Whathisname.

Oh yeah, Rodney Harrison. That guy is a straight up punkface.

Tim Duncan, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger, oh and of course Kimo Von Olhoffen.

Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison-- The Patriots, Ron Artest, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Bruce Bowen-- Heck the entire Spurs team, David Beckham, Dwayne Wade, Tony Romo, Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward,-- Heck the entire Steelers team, Lee Bodden, Kellen Winslow, Ty Law, Adam Vinatieri, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Drew Gooden, Mike Bibby, Eric Gagne, Jason Varitek, Tony Stewart (even though I don't consider NASCAR a sport I wanted to include him), Curt Schilling, Kimo Von Olhoffen, Rasheed Wallace, AJ Hawk, Matt Hasselbeck, Donovan McNabb, Terrell Owens, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Willie McGinest, Pedro Martinez, Hedu Turkoglu, Peja Stojakovic, and I think thats it........:madman::madman::madman::madman:

I'll try to keep it one per...but there are def. more

 

NBA- Kobe Bryant

MLB- Albert Poohole

NFL- Tom Brady

NASCAR- Anyone that drives a car

PGA- Phil Mickelson

 

Would be more but don't want to spend all weekend for that

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.