Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least Favorite Professional Athletes

Featured Replies

Hmm.... A Kobe lover is also a Shaq hater... Is anyone surprised?:lol:

 

I don't hate Shaq. Kobe is really arrogant too.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFL-Whosyomama and Kellen Winslow's son.

MLB-Manny second only to Tony LaRusa (even though he doesn't qualify)

Nascar-Kurt Busch

NBA-Noah

AI, Ron Artest, Hines Ward....

 

hines_ward15.jpg

 

This Hines Ward????

 

I love this picture of the best blocking WR in football...

I'm glad that the thread is "least favorite" instead of "most hated". Here are some off the top of my head:

 

ML Baseball - Pete Rose, Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds

 

NBA - Bill Laimbeer (do they have to be current?), Ron Artest

 

NFL - Adam Jones, Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson

 

NHL - Don't follow it enough to like/dislike anyone

 

NASCAR - See above

 

PGA - Rory Sabbatini, Greg Norman (that goes a long way back to when he used to make statements like "the tour doesn't start until I arrive"). I guess I should stop holding grudges for so long...

Chris Henry, Chad Johnson, Tj Housh, Carson Palmer, I would name some from the defensive side but for some reason I don't recall the Bengals having a defense...

 

I like it, Chad Johnson is my most hated and he definitely deserves that moniker. Hold out and show em who's boss, and while you're at it take your ball and just go home.

 

I love this picture of the best blocking WR in football...

 

I like this one.

pprr6zd.jpg

I like this one.

 

:lol: I saw a few more that you would like too, they were funny.

I like it, Chad Johnson is my most hated and he definitely deserves that moniker. Hold out and show em who's boss, and while you're at it take your ball and just go home.

 

Thats funny... I bet he did that when he was a kid.:lol:

At this point, with the hapless Reds struggling, I would say Griffey, Dunn, Encarnacion, and a cast of others!

At this point, most Bengal fans are saying Chad Johnson...

As of now, Chad Johnson.

Rodney Harrison, Greg Oden, The Atlanta Braves.

I like this one.

 

I'd say Steelers fans prefer this one:

 

200602060003_00.jpg

I'd say Steelers fans prefer this one:

 

200602060003_00.jpg

 

Good for them. :thumb:

I dislike a lot of professional athletes:

 

Chris Henry, Pacman Jones, T.O., Rodney Harrison, Brian Dawkins, Jeremiah Trotter, Shawn Springs, Tony Romo, Marion Barber, Roy "Horse Collar" Williams, Devin Hester, Darren Sharper, etc...

 

There are many more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.