Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE, 1 p.m.

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m.

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND, 1 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas, 4:15 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH, 1 p.m.

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE, 1 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston, 1 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA*, 1 p.m.

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh (NFL NETWORK), 8:15 p.m.

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE*, 1 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis*, 1 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON*, 1 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland*, 1 p.m.

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY*, 1 p.m.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
^ What's the asterik's for?

Subject to flex schedule change...

I like the bye week being in the middle of the season!

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND, 1 p.m. W

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas, 4:15 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA*, 1 p.m. L

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh (NFL NETWORK), 8:15 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE*, 1 p.m. W

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY*, 1 p.m. W

^ 3-13? Are they really that bad of a team?

 

They certainly have the makings of one.

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND, 1 p.m. W

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas, 4:15 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA*, 1 p.m. L

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh (NFL NETWORK), 8:15 p.m. L

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE*, 1 p.m. W

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland*, 1 p.m. L

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY*, 1 p.m. W

I wish I could argue with you, But this could very well be right. It's could be a very long year.
They certainly have the makings of one.

 

Ok set the number at 4 1/2 winner owes lunch. I'll take over.

At LEAST six wins... c'mon we aren't that bad.

 

 

What 3 wins would you add to what I have? I'll admit that all of the off the field stuff has me very pessimistic heading into this year.

What 3 wins would you add to what I have? I'll admit that all of the off the field stuff has me very pessimistic heading into this year.

 

I think they split with the Ravens. 4-12:D

I think they split with the Ravens. 4-12:D

 

 

I already have them splitting with the Ravens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.