Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants, 1 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND, 1 p.m. WINN

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas, 4:15 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH, 1 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE, 1 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA*, 1 p.m. WIN

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh (NFL NETWORK), 8:15 p.m.LOSS

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE*, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis*, 1 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON*, 1 p.m. WIN

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland*, 1 p.m. LOSS

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY*, 1 p.m. WIN

 

 

9-7.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-12 and so happy I sold my season ticket back to my buddy. Cowboys are going to be my team this season. They open in Cleveland, buddy has tickets, I will be doing a roady that weekend.

^

 

I dont think the Bengals will lose more than 8 games. You can mark that down.

We can trade off numeric mistakes this morning.:sssh:;):D:p

They only play 6 games in the division. 2 versus each team. So, 3-3 in the division is what you are saying. They win 5 of the other six games I mentioned and you are say, wha-la, 8-8.:D

 

:lol::irked:

 

Its early and chemistry class was long...

 

I still don't see them going less than 8-8, and there's no way they'll win less than six...

Heck, playing the Giants on the road probably gives them a chance to win...I'd feel worse playing them in Cincinnati. They're unbeatable away from New York.

 

Good point, I forgot about that...

Heck, playing the Giants on the road probably gives them a chance to win...I'd feel worse playing them in Cincinnati. They're unbeatable away from New York.

 

I don't think Cincy's defense will be very good. And I don't think they're offensive line will be able to handle the pressure the Giants will bring.

 

I'm not sure why everyone thinks the Cowboys are better than the Giants, even after the Giants beat the Bucs, Cowboys, Packers, and then the 18-0 Patriots in a row.

If the offense can stay healthy, the Bengals could be much better than everyone is expecting here...the way the NFL is these days, I could see the Bengals finishing with anywhere from 3 to 10 wins. Most of the signs are negative, but you never know...this team still has talent. If they add some good pieces in the draft and some things click...I think it's premature to write them off as a team with no chance whatsoever.

 

Just look at the NFL...how many of us thought the Giants would win the Super Bowl when the season started last year? I bet hb20 wasn't even that optimistic. Who had the Browns winning 10 games last year?

 

I agree with striker, the Bengals aren't as hopeless as some of you make it sound. It won't be surprise to anyone if the wheels fall completely off and they lay an egg this season, but they have enough in place that if things click and go well, they could be pretty good.

 

There is still a reason the Giants won the super bowl. It wasn't just luck. Their defense was one of the best in the league last year. Not too many teams could stop that Giants pass rush.

On paper, Dallas and Indy seem to be the least likely games...after that, I think they're capable of winning against anyone else.

 

Please don't take this as me touting them as a playoff team. I'm not. But, I just don't think they are as hopeless as some do. If they can stay healthy and the offense returns to form, then they'll be able to stay in games just based on that...and if the defense makes some improvement. I'm just saying they're not hopeless...they still have enough in place that they could make some noise with a little luck (i.e., good draft, young players stepping up and developing, etc.).

 

It's the NFL, you never know. There are very few teams who have no chance whatsoever. I don't think the Bengals are one of them.

 

I'm just curious what makes Dallas and Indianapolis more threatening than the World Champions?

I'm just curious what makes Dallas and Indianapolis more threatening than the World Champions?

 

Will Strahan play this season?

The Marvin Lewis era ends with this schedule.

I'm just curious what makes Dallas and Indianapolis more threatening than the World Champions?

 

No offense to the Giants, but I think you'll even be hard pressed to say they're actually the best team in the NFL...

 

It is like the case with Pittsburgh a few years back when they won it, they got hot and did what they needed to win the SB, but few were still considered to be superior.

 

I think the NYG is a top team in the NFL, but not the best...

Will Strahan play this season?

 

Maybe.

 

If he doesn't, the Giants pass rush won't miss a beat.

 

Justin Tuck will get more playing time (the guy who had 10 sacks, 2 in the super bowl). And/or Mathias Kiwanuka will be healthy, meaning he could move back to defensive end if necessary.

 

The Giants pass rush will be pretty darn good with out Strahan.

 

But, I think he comes back 1 more year. I think the Giants will give him a little more money, and this will be his last season.

No offense to the Giants, but I think you'll even be hard pressed to say they're actually the best team in the NFL...

 

It is like the case with Pittsburgh a few years back when they won it, they got hot and did what they needed to win the SB, but few were still considered to be superior.

 

I think the NYG is a top team in the NFL, but not the best...

 

Pittsburgh didn't make a run like the Giants did. They didn't have to play in the 2nd coldest game EVER on the road. They didn't have to beat an 18-0 team.

 

The Giants were the best team in football last year, no ifs ands or buts about it. If you don't believe me, they have the Super Bowl trophy to prove it. :D

 

And yes, I do think the Giants are the best team in the NFL.

Pittsburgh didn't make a run like the Giants did. They didn't have to play in the 2nd coldest game EVER on the road. They didn't have to beat an 18-0 team.

 

The Giants were the best team in football last year, no ifs ands or buts about it. If you don't believe me, they have the Super Bowl trophy to prove it. :D

 

And yes, I do think the Giants are the best team in the NFL.

 

No kidding.

 

:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.