Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

The 8 they don't lose.:thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

I am also predicting an 8-8 season and imo that is being optimistic. Probably more like 6-10 or 7-9.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a Jag fan, I will happily make the jaunt to Cincinnati to watch that beat down. :ylsuper:

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore - WIN

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE - WIN

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants LOSS

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND WIN

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas LOSS

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets WIN

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH LOSS

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE LOSS

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston WIN

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA WIN

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh WIN

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE WIN

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis LOSS

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON WIN

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland LOSS

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY WIN

 

10-6

 

:laugh: This is hilarious! Tell who you think will win the derby so I know who not to bet on... :lol:

Looks like a Bengals home game from the schedule GT posted.

 

You're right, I just looked at it wrong. I'm back to 4-12. I would say 8-8, but I'm smarter than that:D

You're right, I just looked at it wrong. I'm back to 4-12. I would say 8-8, but I'm smarter than that:D

 

I think that if Palmer plays 16 games the team will win more than 3-4 games. In fact I think if he plays 14 or more games for his entire career he may only go that low once if ever.

I think that if Palmer plays 16 games the team will win more than 3-4 games. In fact I think if he plays 14 or more games for his entire career he may only go that low once if ever.

 

Hope you're right:thumb: Unfortunatley CP doesn't run the ball, block defensive lineman, play D, or special teams.

They will be lucky to win more than 4 games...This is one really bad football team.

Come on guys, they're not an awful football team. Miami's awful. This team is the same as it has been for the past 5 years: mediocre. They'll have at least 6 wins next year...

If the offense can stay healthy, the Bengals could be much better than everyone is expecting here...the way the NFL is these days, I could see the Bengals finishing with anywhere from 3 to 10 wins. Most of the signs are negative, but you never know...this team still has talent. If they add some good pieces in the draft and some things click...I think it's premature to write them off as a team with no chance whatsoever.

 

Just look at the NFL...how many of us thought the Giants would win the Super Bowl when the season started last year? I bet hb20 wasn't even that optimistic. Who had the Browns winning 10 games last year?

 

I agree with striker, the Bengals aren't as hopeless as some of you make it sound. It won't be surprise to anyone if the wheels fall completely off and they lay an egg this season, but they have enough in place that if things click and go well, they could be pretty good.

Well, I went 12-4 with my prediction last year. Barely missed that one.

 

Best case scenario I can see is 8-8. I see only 12 games that have a feasible chance of winning the game.

The 6 division games.

Tennessee, Jets, Houston, Philly, Washington and KC.

They would have to go 8-2 in those games to manage to go .500 for the season.

 

Realistically, 6-10 is probably the best unless they hit a diamond in the draft.

Well, I went 12-4 with my prediction last year. Barely missed that one.

 

Best case scenario I can see is 8-8. I see only 10 games that have a feasible chance of winning the game.

The 6 division games.

Tennessee, Jets, Houston, Philly, Washington and KC.

They would have to go 8-2 in those games to manage to go .500 for the season.

 

Realistically, 6-10 is probably the best unless they hit a diamond in the draft.

 

That's 12 games...

 

I see them going 5-3 in the division with losses @Cleveland, @Pitt, and a loss to one of those two at home. And I think that's pretty realistic.

 

I think they COULD win five of those six games you mentioned. 10-6 isn't going to happen, but its feasible and much more likely than a four win season...

The good thing is the Bengals waste the @Indy, @NYG, and @ Dallas game as away games, because those three are games they wouldn't win at home or away...

That's 12 games...

 

I see them going 5-3 in the division with losses @Cleveland, @Pitt, and a loss to one of those two at home. And I think that's pretty realistic.

 

I think they COULD win five of those six games you mentioned. 10-6 isn't going to happen, but its feasible and much more likely than a four win season...

 

We can trade off numeric mistakes this morning.:sssh:;):D:p

They only play 6 games in the division. 2 versus each team. So, 3-3 in the division is what you are saying. They win 5 of the other six games I mentioned and you are say, wha-la, 8-8.:D

The good thing is the Bengals waste the @Indy, @NYG, and @ Dallas game as away games, because those three are games they wouldn't win at home or away...

 

Heck, playing the Giants on the road probably gives them a chance to win...I'd feel worse playing them in Cincinnati. They're unbeatable away from New York.

On paper, Dallas and Indy seem to be the least likely games...after that, I think they're capable of winning against anyone else.

 

Please don't take this as me touting them as a playoff team. I'm not. But, I just don't think they are as hopeless as some do. If they can stay healthy and the offense returns to form, then they'll be able to stay in games just based on that...and if the defense makes some improvement. I'm just saying they're not hopeless...they still have enough in place that they could make some noise with a little luck (i.e., good draft, young players stepping up and developing, etc.).

 

It's the NFL, you never know. There are very few teams who have no chance whatsoever. I don't think the Bengals are one of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.