Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Schedule

Featured Replies

I already have them splitting with the Ravens.

 

I meant 3-13:D

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Lance just predicted 11-5 or 10-6.

 

He has to set them up for high expectations so the lemmings freak out when they fail...

Check out the Steelers schedule if you feel bad about yours.:scared:

Maybe 1 game before the bye week....only game I see them winning is the Jets game.

Gee Ohh, this year is going to be very bery long by looking at the schedule. We maybe win 5 games if we are lucky. Maybe Chad is onto something.

Maybe 1 game before the bye week....only game I see them winning is the Jets game.

 

Didn't they embarass Tenn at home last year? They'll win between 5-8 games.

Didn't they embarass Tenn at home last year? They'll win between 5-8 games.

 

I was at the Tenn game. I doubt Tenn. lays an egg like that at home next year.

Lance just predicted 11-5 or 10-6.

 

I could easily see this.

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore - WIN

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE - LOSS

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants LOSS

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND WIN

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas LOSS

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets WIN

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH LOSS

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE LOSS

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston WIN

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA LOSS

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh LOSS

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE WIN

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis LOSS

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON LOSS

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland LOSS

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY WIN

 

6-10 is my prediction. I could see 8-8 but I don't see them winning more than 8, 9 games max though.

Sun., Sept. 7, at Baltimore - WIN

Sun., Sept. 14, TENNESSEE - WIN

Sun., Sept. 21, at N.Y. Giants LOSS

Sun., Sept. 28, CLEVELAND WIN

Sun., Oct. 5, at Dallas LOSS

Sun., Oct. 12, at N.Y. Jets WIN

Sun., Oct. 19, PITTSBURGH LOSS

Sun., Oct. 26, (BYE)

Sun., Nov. 2, JACKSONVILLE LOSS

Sun., Nov. 9, at Houston WIN

Sun., Nov. 16, PHILADELPHIA WIN

Thurs., Nov. 20, at Pittsburgh WIN

Sun., Nov. 30, BALTIMORE WIN

Sun., Dec. 7, at Indianapolis LOSS

Sun., Dec. 14, WASHINGTON WIN

Sun., Dec. 21, at Cleveland LOSS

Sun., Dec. 28, KANSAS CITY WIN

 

10-6

I was at the Tenn game. I doubt Tenn. lays an egg like that at home next year.

 

Looks like a Bengals home game from the schedule GT posted.

Which 8 do they win?

 

 

The 8 they don't lose.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.