Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

I can't get this silly smile off my face... :D

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not as bad as it sounds...

 

If T-Ford gets the job it will be. His ego is bigger than Packer's. The only one more arrogant than those to is pops - Eddie...

Yep, I feel the nausea right now.

I can't even enjoy the last 4 minutes of the championship game because of this.

I was under the impression that it didn't. Even if it didn't. Not having a contract in place is a reason to target someone.

 

I'm pretty sure the only buy-out in place in the MOU is if UK fires him.

 

IDK im going to try to find out though.

If T-Ford gets the job it will be. His ego is bigger than Packer's. The only one more arrogant than those to is pops - Eddie...

Yep, I feel the nausea right now.

I can't even enjoy the last 4 minutes of the championship game because of this.

 

I don't think Ford would be a serious target for UK. Simply saying it's a hot topic in the coaching world, and he's playing his hand...

Ford is playing his hand. Nothing is set in stone, but it sounds like he doesn't want to make a move a few days too early...

 

That sounds like that is exactly what it is. If Ford took the LSU job then immediately applied for the UK job he would lose a lot of credibility with recruits. I can completely understand this and don't blame him.

That sounds like that is exactly what it is. If Ford took the LSU job then immediately applied for the UK job he would lose a lot of credibility with recruits. I can completely understand this and don't blame him.

I'm not really speculating... :sssh: :D

I'm not really speculating... :sssh: :D

 

Ur killing me GT....:D

I'm not really speculating... :sssh: :D

 

I didn't say you were, I just said that I understand his thinking. Unless--you aren't saying that BCG is already gone are you?

I didn't say you were, I just said that I understand his thinking. Unless--you aren't saying that BCG is already gone are you?

Not at all. Just giving insight on why Ford isn't at LSU yet...

That sounds like that is exactly what it is. If Ford took the LSU job then immediately applied for the UK job he would lose a lot of credibility with recruits. I can completely understand this and don't blame him.

 

:thumb: Ford would have to think he would have a chance at the UK job, and would be making a big mistake if he took the LSU job and then applied at UK.

Not at all. Just giving insight on why Ford isn't at LSU yet...

 

But this is your own personal opinion. You're failing to state that.

I don't think Ford would be a serious target for UK. Simply saying it's a hot topic in the coaching world, and he's playing his hand...

 

What about Pelphrey?

But this is your own personal opinion. You're failing to state that.

It's my very educated opinion...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.