Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

Well......for whatever it's worth and probably not much I heard Skip Bayless on espn's first take this a.m. say that his "opinion" was that Self would eventually end up staying at Kansas and Gillispie would jump ship to Ok. State. I hadn't seen this posted today and was just reading and cracking up at all of this.

 

So........the plot thickens :sssh::D

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindergarten was his best year of school. After that, it was all down hill.:lol::lol::lol::p

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This thread was blowing up last night during the game. :lol:

This thread was blowing up last night during the game. :lol:

I'm a trouble maker... :lol:

I'm a trouble maker... :lol:

 

and............You do it so well. :p:lol:

and............You do it so well. :p:lol:

If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it well... :fire: :lol:

Somebody always knows somebody, but I don't know somebody who knows somebody that knows Travis Ford, BCG, anyone from OSU, LSU or U. I just know that logic tells me that BCG leaving for OSU would not be the kind of job he would move to at this stage.

 

LABS and GT both have very reliable sources. If you don't know that, then you don't visit the site much.

Well, someone tell me this: Have there been ANY reports of private jets into OSU super secret airport , from Lexington or Lawrence, and have there been any clandestine real estate referels to farms in the OSU area??? We all KNOW that is how these sure things work when the rubber hits the road. After all, Billy Donovan just finished his first year at UK as head coach, did he not?????:D

I dont deal with Flight Aware...

Just talk from people that make things happen.

Just a FYI...Donovan and UK talk stretched all the way back into the 06 season.

Tubby and Barnhart were at odds...heck Tubby got so frustrated especially after Barnhart had had enough of his lack of organization particularly dealing with recruiting and once he found that Tubby nor his staff had a recruiting database... OTS went off.

He went to Pres. Todd and said buy me out...guess what...boosters ponied up money and who was lined up as coach? Tubby backed away...that was after 06 season...

I dont deal with Flight Aware...

Just talk from people that make things happen.

Just a FYI...Donovan and UK talk stretched all the way back into the 06 season.

Tubby and Barnhart were at odds...heck Tubby got so frustrated especially after Barnhart had had enough of his lack of organization particularly dealing with recruiting and once he found that Tubby nor his staff had a recruiting database... OTS went off.

He went to Pres. Todd and said buy me out...guess what...boosters ponied up money and who was lined up as coach? Tubby backed away...that was after 06 season...

This is exactly what I was made aware of at the time.

 

Also a big factor in all of this was the potential hiring of one Saul Smith.

I dont deal with Flight Aware...

Just talk from people that make things happen.

Just a FYI...Donovan and UK talk stretched all the way back into the 06 season.

Tubby and Barnhart were at odds...heck Tubby got so frustrated especially after Barnhart had had enough of his lack of organization particularly dealing with recruiting and once he found that Tubby nor his staff had a recruiting database... OTS went off.

He went to Pres. Todd and said buy me out...guess what...boosters ponied up money and who was lined up as coach? Tubby backed away...that was after 06 season...

 

And now your stuck with BCG... :lol:

And now your stuck with BCG... :lol:

 

And, we're very happy about that. :thumb:

And, we're very happy about that. :thumb:

 

I am too!! I hope he continues to have the same success he had this year.:D

IF Tubby had stayed and hired Saul................I don't even want to think about what would have been the fallout! It would have been ugly!

I am too!! I hope he continues to have the same success he had this year.:D

 

There has been a definite culture change around the program for the better.

I liked Tubby, but in this game it is all about recruiting and he simply got lazy, had a lazy staff, and was very unorganized.

Isn't it ironic that you are starting to see more and more former players from UK come back to UK and becoming involved in one way or another?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.