April 8, 200818 yr What about Pelphrey? No clue. Haven't been following the UK situation all that much. LSU and OK State. Very much so...
April 8, 200818 yr No clue. Haven't been following the UK situation all that much. LSU and OK State. Very much so... Im sure you will be hearing more soon...:thumb:
April 8, 200818 yr It's my very educated opinion... You're enjoying this aren't you?? :fire::fire::fire: :lol:
April 8, 200818 yr You're enjoying this aren't you?? :fire::fire::fire: :lol: Maybe just a little... :lol:
April 8, 200818 yr :laugh: :lol: Fish in a barrel my friend. Fish in a barrel. :laugh::laugh::thumb::thumb:
April 8, 200818 yr When I said about this is I would hope Ford would not get a chance like this. I can't stand him.
April 8, 200818 yr Here is a thought. If Self does take the Ok. St. job. What about BCG taking the Kansas job?
April 8, 200818 yr Here is a thought. If Self does take the Ok. St. job. What about BCG taking the Kansas job? Jamie Dixon is the first name I heard if Self does move on...
April 8, 200818 yr Jamie Dixon is the first name I heard if Self does move on... Good choice. Until this year, Kansas always loves guys who lose early in the tournament.
April 8, 200818 yr Good choice. Until this year, Kansas always loves guys who lose early in the tournament. BCG would fit that.
April 8, 200818 yr Jamie Dixon is the first name I heard if Self does move on... So then Sean Miller would be named the Pitt head coach. :thumb:
April 8, 200818 yr So then Sean Miller would be named the Pitt head coach. :thumb: You connect the dots pretty well... :sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.