Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillipsie talking with Oklahoma State ?

Featured Replies

I've heard 4 mil a year for Self and 3.5 for BCG...

 

 

 

Give me 1.5, and I'll take it.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do it for 1 million even!

I'll do it for 1 million even!
I will take the job for $950,000/year for three years and if I fail to win the national title in my first year, I will resign - no buyout necessary.

 

Oh, I almost forgot. In addition to guaranteeing a national title, I will also guarantee my signature on a contract within one week of accepting the job.:lol:

Not a big pay cut!!! BUT to help out OSU, I'll do the job for $900,999.01.

My last offer.

I'm only thinking of the kids here!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$:fire:$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

I think BCG is good coach, but how could OK St. offer that kind of cash to a coach who has never been past the sweet sixteen?

As I recall, he left last year and people weren't exactly knocking each other down to get the job.

 

He wasn't gone enough for any coach to even pick up a phone.

The more I think about the more I could care less if Billy G. left for OK St. as Long as John Pelphrey is the next coach at UK...:thumb:

The more I think about the more I could care less if Billy B. left for OK St. as Long as John Pelphrey is the next coach at UK...:thumb:

There is a reason Ford hasn't been announced at LSU. This is it...

There is a reason Ford hasn't been announced at LSU. This is it...

 

Please tell me you are not serious on this one.

Anyone still wondering what the big deal about not having a contract signed was....no contract, no buyout, no reason for other schools to not go hard after him.

There is a reason Ford hasn't been announced at LSU. This is it...

 

Ford would be my second pick...:thumb::D

Please tell me you are not serious on this one.

 

Wish I could...

Wish I could...

 

So its a big conspiracy between UMass, LSU, UK and Oklahoma State?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.